• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics discriminates

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else find it ******** that pvpers HAVE to post in one thread, when there can be a million different pvm threads?

There are different fights every day,different challenges, new faces to the pvp scene. ALL DESERVE THEIR OWN THREAD.

I say everyone even if they just rk, should start making their own pvp threads. This Limited "pvp thread" is BS.

S

Sorna

The nature of PvP threads is very emotional. PvP threads are more than likely to be locked, therefore, the PvP dedicated thread has a bit more leeway allowing emotions to be exposed as long as there are no personal attacks dealing with real life etc.

The other thread was going to be locked and would not have had any other recourse. They are allowed but this is what usually happens. The pvp thread allows the continuation of the discussion at hand.

It has been this way for years and works well in this environment.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

Well heck, lets chat about something really intresting, like new plants or deco for my house, or the pretty dress i am wearing. Thats all safe stuff right?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes and apparently, if you have quit a game that you played for almost ten years your not supposed to post on stratics either.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Discrimination?!?!?!

Darned tootin there is, we should all be equal !!
I want Omni's postcount!!!
:p

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the other threads get PKed. It's just that one hugs the guard zone.

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think if we band together we can pk Omni for his post count
(oh by the way TMB is their best album imho)

kulder

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*with his best Frito Bandito impression* faction points we dont need no stinkin faction points

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think if we band together we can pk Omni for his post count
(oh by the way TMB is their best album imho)

10 or so years ago, is what I was llistening to when I decided to take this name for a mage =)

Demons and wizards is a close second...

:postcount:

U

UO Trace

Yes and apparently, if you have quit a game that you played for almost ten years your not supposed to post on stratics either.
They even delete your account and make ya start a new one apparently. I'm in game but im not saying who I am until i get my one character built up. then I'll start a mage again.

I see they even have advertisement banners up now.....hahaha Think im gunna pay to talk smack on forums?!?! hahahaha

They really turned this into a commercial thang nowadays....sad....grow up!

what up Omni! hows the big hink do'n? I'll reveal to who I am to my friends soon. But im chill'n for now...no need to give hackers another head start on this account. I'm gunna roll light this time and just pk all day long.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not much matt. Just kicking it. I hope you like uo. I quit and gave all my stuff away. Just playing xbox live now these days.