• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics Connector

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to point out the announcement above. I know a few of you use Vent to communicate while playing, and I know that the server keeps changing for whatever reason. I thought maybe you guys may want to try this out, and help Stratics with some testing in the process. I've used this a few times and I like the simplicity of it. Maybe you will too :)

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I'm up for this! sent the email. I'm all about new technology and any way to communicate on Toontown without getting suspended every month would be ideal for me! Thanks for posting this.

Judy

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I'm up for this! sent the email. I'm all about new technology and any way to communicate on Toontown without getting suspended every month would be ideal for me! Thanks for posting this.

Judy
LOL!!! I totally agree!! I won't be able to live through another Pinkyless 3 days!! I will do this too and you can set it up for me and tell me what to do!!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This will give you access to a new forum, where you can ask questions, get technical help, etc. Just a warning, if you see a channel called "No Holds Barred or Off topic"... make sure your kids aren't around when you go in as the language in that group could make a sailor blush. LOL