• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stratics Central] Forsaken World - Chains of Kluer

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perfect World have launched the latests expansion to Forsaken World; Chains of Kluer. This is kind of deja vu for me, since I read all of this back when they announced it, then cut it all down to a short … Continue reading →

More...

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see Korik playing this on Steam sometimes (one of the forum members here). I'm thinking of trying it out.

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back when Steam first opened the free-to-play section, they ran a daily promotion where if you played a particular one of the games, you got some bling.
Not literally, but I forget what was actually being offered, just some better-than-standard-loot gear, I think.

I tried Forsaken World back then, but it didn't really grab me.
It was pretty, and I enjoyed playing it, but after playing it for a little it just felt like it wasn't willing to stray from the modern MMO comfort zone.
I was quite pleased to see the "autopilot" feature, although in the end that boiled down to setting a destination and jumping into the steam overlay to chat while I was waiting to reach it.

But, although that may sound negative, I did enjoy playing it.
It was fun, it just wasn't really anything special :(