• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange Slimes at Champ Spawns

B

Black Betty

Was working valor up on a champ spawn area in ilsh and came across these throughout the area. There were even paragon ones. Anyone know about these or whom they are named after? I haven't ran to fel champ areas to pop any yet (since I am working up valor for that) and wondered if anyone else has encountered them.

Xegugg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"A slime named after Johnny Wilson, Chief Editor of Computer Gaming World (CGW), who gave UO the award for "Coaster of the Year". "

The article seems to have been published in November of 2002.

Xegugg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ultima Online has included some well known Easter eggs throughout the years.

* Lord British's throne is the top half of the Ultima Online logo.
* On rare occasions, casting the spell energy vortex will summon a purple llama instead of the purple cloud-like creature the spell is meant to summon. The purple llama is labeled in-game as "an energy vortex" and has the same powers as the creature the spell is named for.
* A monster called a slime existed in-game which is a small slithering blob. Some years ago on rare occasions, it was possible to encounter a slime that was renamed a "jwilson," which was purportedly named after magazine editor Johnny Wilson, who had given Ultima Online a bad review and thus earned a derisive place in the game by the developers.
* Cows may be tipped by clicking on them numerous times.
* Occasionally, an aggressive "mad cow" will be spawned in place of a docile cow.
* Walker the legendary Ranger trainer, an NPC trainer in New Haven, looks suspiciously like Chuck Norris, with references to Walker Texas Ranger in his dialog boxes.

T

Thalidar

I dont know what else to think but, dang betty that is common knowledge I thought. A noob would probably say wtf thats brand spankin new, but anyone thats played this game and has left all the "hot ladies at wbb" would know the story behind the JWilson slimes. All that board warrioring that goes on here and for that I must say.. Noob.

S

Still Frame

I dont know what else to think but, dang betty that is common knowledge I thouhgt. A noob would probably say wtf thats brand new, but anyone thats played this game and has left all the "hot ladies at wbb" would know the story behind the JWilson slimes.
I never knew why, never cared either. But you think if she ever looked in a pvp thread at the actual screenshots she would have seen some from despise fights

T

Thalidar

Dang Siege your fast at the replies man.. I didnt even have a chance to correct my spelling error on that one before you replied to it. Siege 1 Thalidar's Mispelling and horrible grammer 0.

S

Still Frame

Dang Siege your fast at the replies man.. I didnt even have a chance to correct my spelling error on that one before you replied to it. Siege 1 Thalidar's Mispelling and horrible grammer 0.
Haha of course, im just waiting for people to show up at my house to go out so im refreshing this page every few minutes while i go through my old pics in photobucket =/

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Betty, this is the perfect thread to troll just for the sake of trolling. Not that you ever had any credibility when it came to pvp threads(which your always happy to troll btw) but anyone who talks pvp smack and works valor in trammel and actually takes a screenshot of it and puts it in a thread deserves to be trolled.

T

Thalidar

good call Mr. Rolo this scrub got showed up on spawning noobology 101. WBB is >>>> way. Please go put on your best tram gear and represent!

T

Thalidar

I figured it out Mr. Rolo and Siege she never runs rat spawns.. There too hard, I bet she prefers to stay with them soo easy riktor spawns or the even easier Succubus spawn. She probably has 4 necro peacers that run at the same time because she an expert pvper and has an obvious knowledge of all spawns.

J

John G8

I used to play on GL a few years ago and one of the guilds I was in (DAE) Black Betty was also apart of the guild. ALL she ever did was hit on their GM and talk like a low class peasant. Pretty disgusting. Plus she had ZERO pvp skills.

T

Thalidar

I remember hehe.. Back in the day of DAE ahh sweet memories.. Whos AOF did Reno Procure?? hehe i cant remember.

B

Black Betty

I used to play on GL a few years ago and one of the guilds I was in (DAE) Black Betty was also apart of the guild. ALL she ever did was hit on their GM and talk like a low class peasant. Pretty disgusting. Plus she had ZERO pvp skills.
I was never in DAE.

Anyways, thanks Xegugg. Never saw or heard anything about those before.

T

Thalidar

coulda swore she was also bro.. but bleh i cant remember, the other forums are down so we cant trace them back and well my memory is spit anyways.. Still.. What are those slimes with the Jwilson name :)

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first time I encountered a jwilson was back in 97. They are THAT old.

T

Thalidar

Dont worry sedric black betty will teach ya how to pvp and anything you need to know about spawns for a small fee :) Ofcourse being her manager I get a 20% cut of that.

T

Thalidar

Im guessing Black Betty's alter ego. Join date *June 2008* :). Friends Black Betty, Mystra.

B

Black Betty

Holy hell! I sure hope your job isn't in the forensics or investigating field. lol

:next:

K

Karsalyn

Looks like you just joined in June, as well....so are you Still Frame's alter ego? I took the screenshot and sent it to her. Seems to me that you joined in June and Still Frame is your only friend so you must be his alter ego.

T

Thalidar

LOL your 100% correct, anyone thats been in vent knows that me and siegs voice are exactly the same. By the way Criminal Justice is my field bwhahaha.

K

Karsalyn

I never knew why, never cared either. But you think if she ever looked in a pvp thread at the actual screenshots she would have seen some from despise fights
Haha of course, im just waiting for people to show up at my house to go out so im refreshing this page every few minutes while i go through my old pics in photobucket =/
LOL your 100% correct, anyone thats been in vent knows that me and siegs voice are exactly the same. By the way Criminal Justice is my field bwhahaha.

Well, that just made you look stupid. You are holding conversations with yourself....:hahaha:

S

Still Frame

We're, or should i say I in this case, so good that i/we can play on thalidar and sieg at the SAME TIME.

T

Thalidar

siege scripts thalidar.. its the only way thalidar is soo damn good lawl.

B

Black Betty

Dispatching doesn't count as investigating.;)

T

Thalidar

Thank You I strive to be somewhat funny in life. It is the reason why I have turned from uo warrior to Board warrior!

L

landon27

If your a board warrior you need a nemsis every good warrior needs a nemsis. Can I suggest skeletor or..gargmale

S

Still Frame

We're, or should i say I in this case, so good that i/we can play on thalidar and sieg at the SAME TIME.

OMG i script nerolak amazingly too!! We tag teamed the hell out of yew gate tonight my friend/alter ego :)

These guys sure do carry alot, sadly i lost the screenie of the 200 something pots i looted off him alone, not considering the ones thal got along with all of his trap boxes

T

Thalidar

he hid it cuz he didnt wanna show that he was double clienting Nerolak and siege.

S

Still Frame

NO toolbar thus garbage
Again your opinion means nothing so stop posting the same thing over and over. If i was cheating you would know by my title bar. The second i become faster in game you know everyone here would point it out so i cant be running anything like that.

M

Malador

Again your opinion means nothing so stop posting the same thing over and over. If i was cheating you would know by my title bar. The second i become faster in game you know everyone here would point it out so i cant be running anything like that.
Sieg I dont care what you run until it makes you move faster so I am not accusing or criticising but the statement above is not entirely correct and you know it.

H

Herc

* Occasionally, an aggressive "mad cow" will be spawned in place of a docile cow.
* Walker the legendary Ranger trainer, an NPC trainer in New Haven, looks suspiciously like Chuck Norris, with references to Walker Texas Ranger in his dialog boxes.
One reminds me of Itara (aka Atari) and the other reminds me of Xegugg.

S

Still Frame

Sieg I dont care what you run until it makes you move faster so I am not accusing or criticising but the statement above is not entirely correct and you know it.
The only thing i can think of off the top of my head was the tile program but ive shown pic of people xfielded so im not entirely sure what else i could be running that wouldnt make me move faster. Besides what i used to use which typically shows pots and such uptop, atleast how i used it.