• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Strange goza question... :)

• Thread starter Evilminion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Evilminion

Okay, so this may not be possible, but I'm decorating a castle for someone, and he has about a zillion fountains of life (he likes bandies). Since I'm doing his bottom floor in deep reds, I thought, hey, if I line 'em all up along the walls and put red curtains in front of them, that should look pretty cool. Which it does. Except that you can see the fountains next to the curtains. Heh.

So then I thought, well, what if I could put a red goza mat OVER each fountain, then you wouldn't be able to see a thing once the curtains are closed!

I'd love to try it, but... I have no clue whether it's possible. Is there any way to put a goza mat on top of a fountain of life?

I figured if anyone would know, it would be you guys! :D Thanks in advance for any info...

F

feath

have you tried putting the gaza down first, raising it all the way, placing the fountain on the same square, and lowering the gaza to where you want it?

E

Evilminion

I did try, but the goza didn't seem to want to go up far enough. *grumbles at it*

L

Limlight

You need to do the Goza Mat trick..then it should work...

Place 3 Tables on top of eachother...

Then 2 Damaged Books (the large ones from DOOM) on top of that...

The put a Goza on the Top Book Pile...

Then remove the top table....then remove everything else...

Wallah...you can now walk under the Goza Mat and should be able to place the Fountains

E

Evilminion

Ah! Thank you very much; I'll give that a try later. :)

Of course, the tough part will be finding damaged books. Heh. Nary a vendor in town selling stealables any more.

E

Evilminion

Okay, fine. In this post-trade-in world, I have to ask: is there anything ELSE I can use instead of two damaged book stealables? I can't even find anyone to sell me ONE of 'em, let alone two. Heh.

Sorry to be a bother!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, fine. In this post-trade-in world, I have to ask: is there anything ELSE I can use instead of two damaged book stealables? I can't even find anyone to sell me ONE of 'em, let alone two. Heh.

Sorry to be a bother!
If you have a thief you can try to get in a party that is going to doom and then go to the healers room and steal em yourself. Likewise you can advertise at luna bank "paying 25k per, for two large damaged book piles from doom", that would probably be enough to get people's attention.

I could loan you a couple on baja, I'm sure decorators on other shards could loan a couple as well.

E

Evilminion

Heehee! Let's just say that I'm definitely looking forward to the end of the turn-in campaign. It'll make life much easier for decorators.

Meanwhile, if anyone here plays on Lake Austin and is willing to loan me two "damaged book" piles for a few hours, there's a nice piece of rubble in it for ya. :D