• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Storm nacros

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi im very new to the ec after returning after 4 year break, finding it hard to do anyting other than simole macros , i just watched storms mining macros on you tube and foubd it very educational
im looking for some moor tutorials on u tube if any one has any links.
could some one post a macro baisicly i want to be shown how usyng a macro i will target an enemy and unload a combination of 3 spells , i shave problems were i either have to target them manualy or i end up hitting myself or it just dont work

thanks in advance

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok Sorry i have no video at this time for combat!
The first thing I would do is under options tab select ignore mouse actions on self this will help you from targeting yourself with the mouse

The second thing, If you want full use of EC and pinco UI go to legacy tabe and make sure legacy targeting is unchecked

The next thing (if you have mouse wheel) is go to the input tab and under mouse wheel select target nearest enemy and target previous enemy this way you can scroll through enemies with mouse wheel

the other thing you can do is the mobile health bar can be used to select the enemy you wish to attack

the other thing i do is set my spells to target current this is done by selecting the spell on the hot bar by right clicking and setting to target current then anything you have selected will be what it casts at!

As for combos I really dont use them but if you give me a example of the spells you want to go off I can see what I can come up with!

Hope that helps

Storm

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a 3 spell combo in the macros id do like this.

id put like
target nearest enemy, pause, cast spell 1, wait for target, cursor target current, pause, cast spell 2, wait for target, cursor target current, pause, cast spell, wait for target, cursor target current.

you have to remember to click the spells and choose cursor and not self or current.

the pauses would be adjusted on your fast cast recovery and lag.