• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stopping The Immortal _I_ Guild...

M

Malador

lol Kahlan. Your screenshot is more out of context than the quotes in Michael Moore's books.

And Malador, OH MY GOD!! You run after one spell lands.

BTW - who won that fight?

(response not needed, it's a rhetorical question)

You must know I always respond.

I ran then you ran alot when it was two on one. Then It suddenly became like 6 on us two. Mags dropped and I got out of dodge. What about me chasing you all over with moving shot.

As far as running goes. get over it. We are not dueling. I am not going to die to you out of some honor thing. If I can surivive by staying out of spell range I will as will every person involved in a field fight.

Kahlan_FHP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should have been at the huge war we all had going at destard. No matter what you say, your praise is noted of the godly as you put it FHP.QUOTE]

What time was this fight at. Cuz i worked til 2 am so believe me i would have loved to have been there instead. As for calling fhp godly, that was an insult because you guys have such an ego pretending your a serious force in fel. You may find a few people at the gate alot of the time, guys like saint, merlin, sed. But you dont know everyones chars otherwise u would know they often arent there.

Actually we've never straight out said "We are a force in Felluca." However in fights we have wiped out people at a nice ratio compared to our numbers. People keep mentioning us on the boards so of course we are going to respond. Doesnt matter how you put it, our presence is known.

J

John G8

Leadership and teamwork beats I... Sadly GL lacks GM's with leadership skills and teamwork.

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm calling out for help...

As a player of great lakes for over 6 years I've seen many guilds come and go, I've been in my share of skirmishes in my solo adventures, and I've also played alongside of some of the most fantastic players to venture these lands... I may be a lonely archer, but that doesn't matter.

Now, a new era has begun...

This _I_ guild has been running rampant... Raiding every spawn, at every hour, of every day. Although I hate to admit it, they have seem to have destroyed every guild they encounter, regardless of numbers. They are obviously using anything they can to achieve this, and now, citizens of Great Lakes, I call to you to put an end to this.

I suggest, all guilds rally their troops, put all your petty differences aside, and unite to achieve one COMMON GOAL. If BC/NTAG/JW/TDR/XV would ally, regardless of past problems, we could destroy this new guild, and return Great Lakes back into a shard of fun, and adventure.

Please, fellow players, can we not set aside age-old rivalries? Can we tone down the burning flames of hate? Why can't we decide who plays on our shard? I even call upon NTAG to answer this call, because we will need every person we can to beat these guys bad enough to where they want to x-fer.

We must run these noobs off of our server. I am willing to commit fully to this, because I feel as if there is no other way to beat them. If we do not beat them off the server soon, I fear this shard will slowly die just as many others... Guys, we have one chance.

Please leave your thoughts here.

The future is in our hands.

Your such a tool, yea they may not play straight up, but your just doing exactly what they want you too. I'm sure they're getting a woody reading about your crying to mommy. I'll continue to kill them and you whenever I can.
I also see almost as many Dexxers leaping halfway across my screen and Mages casting moving flamestrikes from TDR and FS, as I do from "I".

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also see almost as many Dexxers leaping halfway across my screen and Mages casting moving flamestrikes from TDR and FS, as I do from "I".
Pretty sure you don't see any one casting a flamestrike while moving from FS!, because that tag is inactive. As for TDR, you're just bitter because someone probably wrecked you recently.

Shameful Joy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pretty sure you don't see any one casting a flamestrike while moving from FS!, because that tag is inactive. As for TDR, you're just bitter because someone probably wrecked you recently.

Ha ha, people RARELY ruin my day on UO LMAO. In fact I'm usually the person people think about before they go to bed after a night of playing UO. LOL.

and your right I meant J/W. But TDR J/W FS all the same thing so Im still right. I also glad to see your not denying the part about their Dexxers leaping across screens. lol

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha ha, people RARELY ruin my day on UO LMAO. In fact I'm usually the person people think about before they go to bed after a night of playing UO. LOL.

and your right I meant J/W. But TDR J/W FS all the same thing so Im still right. I also glad to see your not denying the part about their Dexxers leaping across screens. lol
Every time I read a post like this it enforces my belief that 80% of UO players have not completed education higher than 8th grade.

S

Still Frame

Every time I read a post like this it enforces my belief that 80% of UO players have not completed education higher than 8th grade.
Don't give fred that much credit! You learn how to double click in 2nd grade. He thought its all he would ever need and dropped out.