• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Stopped by to say HI :)

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was thinking about UO and missing all my friends and enemies... Read thru the forum and noticed some old names and thought I'd say Hi :) Hope you all doing well! I'm a bit addicted to GW2 but miss PKing a lot!!:( Anyways miss you all! Make sure you kill everything blue!! muahaha *hug*

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you should try coming back alot has changed since you left

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* waves* ima just surfing Siege shard here on stratics atm soooo lemme try to remember how many times, I seen hues of gray on Siege Perilous, due to you and ur evilness 10k killz and probably lots of those were my deaths.....LOL :eek:
So here ya go Krystal, a song for u !!! :danceb: :)

Reactions: Kat

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Krystal...... when r u returning????? hurry back.... made your house cozy...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Krys!!! Its been too long! You need to at least drop in on us in Vent! Thew new Vent info is in our guild forum. Grab it and stop in to say Hi!!! *hugs*

LuciJD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just stopped in this week too. I activated an account to just have a look around. I was on for a half hour and did not see one person :(

I hope everyone is well,

Exile: Tailor/Smith
Vlad: Fencer
Scrunt: Thief
Lucifer (JD): Mage

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Luci - I am not sure if you are aware of the addition of Global Chat, but make sure to turn it on. Its a great way to communicate with others and get a feel for the community. We use the General Channel.

With the invention of house teleporters, we just don't get to see people coming and going much. Plus, we have a small community as it is. Don't get discouraged, though. There are a good number of us playing! Welcome back. There are tons of new things to check out! :)

LuciJD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Luci - I am not sure if you are aware of the addition of Global Chat, but make sure to turn it on. Its a great way to communicate with others and get a feel for the community. We use the General Channel.

With the invention of house teleporters, we just don't get to see people coming and going much. Plus, we have a small community as it is. Don't get discouraged, though. There are a good number of us playing! Welcome back. There are tons of new things to check out! :)
Thanks Kat. I will do that. I may keep one account up. I loved this game, real life has just taken over. I may ease back in an have a little fun.

LuciJD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Kat. I will do that. I may keep one account up. I loved this game, real life has just taken over. I may ease back in an have a little fun.
Oh, quick question. I tried downloading UOAutoMap. Does not seem to work. What do you all use now?

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just stopped in this week too. I activated an account to just have a look around. I was on for a half hour and did not see one person :(

I hope everyone is well,

Exile: Tailor/Smith
Vlad: Fencer
Scrunt: Thief
Lucifer (JD): Mage
There are people here you just don't see them. You see it's manditory to raise hiding and stealth here , I'm surprised you didn't know this? Allow me to explain. On prodo shards they have what's known as "insurance". Here on Siege we have what's known as "hide like a little baby because I'm too afraid of ..."
So come on back and enjoy general chat and keep runnin around wondering where everyone is at :)

LuciJD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are people here you just don't see them. You see it's manditory to raise hiding and stealth here , I'm surprised you didn't know this? Allow me to explain. On prodo shards they have what's known as "insurance". Here on Siege we have what's known as "hide like a little baby because I'm too afraid of ..."
So come on back and enjoy general chat and keep runnin around wondering where everyone is at :)
I know what insurance is. I started on siege just weeks after its start. Prodo shards suck. I know all about hiding and stealth, it kills the game. When I left the game, Luna was the one place you could find peeps. Did not know about these house teleporters. Thanks for the UO Cartographer reply.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
What do you expect? Do you expect those that do not wish PK to just say, "Oh hey! Ya got me. I will just run home now to re equip and start over with gathering stuff... until you get me next time"? Do you really believe we play our game to give you a target?

We play this game to create, build, have fun and enjoy friends... We amass our treasures and trash for what ever reasons we have. No... we can not play the game we want to in Trammel. The PKs are some of the smartest opponents we have. We have learned to survive and even thrive and keep Siege successful... long after most PKs have moved on.

Oh! Hi Lucifer. Welcome back! While you are here could I ask if you might happen to have an item with Tanner Blackfell's tag on it? I am gonna to re purpose a building I have and would love to have any sort of memories that Tanner might have left.

I apologize if this is new to any of you. I was sent a message late last year and it has been on my mind... Seeing you post again kinda sparked the idea. So if you or any one else some some memories... be it an item or a written memory... I propose to build a place of joy, respect, memories and service to honor those friends and enemies.

Man... I so 'jacked this thread...

Welcome back!

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While you are here could I ask if you might happen to have an item with Tanner Blackfell's tag on it? I am gonna to re purpose a building I have and would love to have any sort of memories that Tanner might have left.
!
Do you ever know what happened to Tanner? If I remember correctly, way back when he was going through chemo.

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ahhh the butthurt runs deep in this one..... As far as I know.... there are these things called skills that are perfectly fit to counter hiding and stealth..... if it bothers you that much.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um and who are you? wait, i know, youre a nobody here. Trammel ---->

@ Kelmo - you call this Siege "successful"? I respectfully disagree.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am disagreed with often. I too respect you and your opinion.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hello Krystal!! I miss your hot breath on my back. I have lost track of how many times this gal has killed me lol

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, Good to see you all still around! Fitting song Queen lol
Kat I don't even remember the guild site addy;/
IDICO!!! Miss you, also miss Elvis and Mono! Wonder how they doing? Sal and his bro, haven't seen in long time too... plus a bunch others.... Glad to see the house is still with the guild and in good hands :)
Miss you all :heart:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome back Evil Lady :)

Do you ever know what happened to Tanner? If I remember correctly, way back when he was going through chemo.
Sad news about Tanner, from my journal febuar this year "<12410876> Pinkerton: Tanner Blackfell passed away not so long ago."
I miss him alot

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back Evil Lady :)

Sad news about Tanner, from my journal febuar this year "<12410876> Pinkerton: Tanner Blackfell passed away not so long ago."
I miss him alot
Thanks for the info.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Krystal, if you REALLY want to get to the old guild forums, you could try clicking on the link below that says TnT Guild Forums! :D

I am currently working on new ones since we can't add any new members to that one, but you will find vent info there! Come say hi!!!

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was thinking about UO and missing all my friends and enemies... Read thru the forum and noticed some old names and thought I'd say Hi :) Hope you all doing well! I'm a bit addicted to GW2 but miss PKing a lot!!:( Anyways miss you all! Make sure you kill everything blue!! muahaha *hug*
Its not open world, but, some of the zones in GW2 can be a lot of fun to hide in the right spot and pick off people geared to do group runs. NW just added open world PvP as of today. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm downloading the content now.

Miss ya too! Perhaps I'll bump in to you soon in GW2. Not hard to find, I resurrected the VmP guild tag there. ;)

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hello Krystal, although I never got the chance to meet you. I have heard much about you. I hope one day I will get to meet you in game! :) *hugs tightly*

Chimera

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Makes me wonder if I've gotten to kill Krys in gw2 lol... I was on Fort Aspenwood now playing the alpha for archeage and all so shroud of the avatar

Last edited:

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Chim, I play JQ, We just won Season 2 yay!!!!
bet u cant guess the name of the guild i am in lol