• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stop Training Cow-Tipping! (Olympic Event Update)

C

Cymoril

<center>

COW TIPPING EVENT HAS BEEN REPLACED!</center>

Hi all!

Those of you who have been madly practicing Tipping Cows can now rest their index fingers, as we have been forced to change the Cow-Tipping event to something else. So introducing...

<center> <font color="green">GRAND PRIX GARDENING!!!</font></center>

As the name suggests, this will be a fast-paced event where the aim is to complete a Gardening challenge in the least time possible! Who knew Gardening could be so fun!? (well I did, but I think I'm in the minority!)

The event is on Wed 23rd Jan, starting at 7pm AEST. Head to the Olympic Arena (map below). After Grand Prix Gardening is the FISHING event, which should also be plenty of fun, and only requires about 30 Fishing skill.

As with past events, DJ Urlacker from Whispering Rose Radio will be broadcasting LIVE during the event, keeping us all entertained with great music and his gripping commentary, so be sure to tune in.

See you all there! More information follows...

<center>

</center>

G

<font color="blue">GO MOONGLOW </font> the changes sound interesting shall be fun to see what this gardening event involves well done cymmy. I am sure plenty of PoC will show there support I really hope everyone else does as well.

G

The gardening should be a hoot! i really wish i could go in it!
With the fishing, I went and bought skill from a fisherman and when and tried that out. I got a bit over 27 skill and gained a little more throwing the line in, and managed to get to the goal.
"omg i dont have any skill space" you say? Soul stone something!! Easy hehe

D

Digger McTaggart

Yes well, was a bit of a pity that the Cow Tipping didn't work out as we'd hoped. Unfortunately, a game mechanics issue makes it impossible to have a fair contest with it.

But what could be more exciting that "Grand Prix Gardening"?? It's got to be way up there with Watching Paint Dry or Concrete Setting, yes?
Well, if you think that, then wait til you see how we're gonna do it, lol!!
Fast, Furious, Fun Floraculture!!

And the Fishing Competition should be good too...we're even supplying the Poles, crafted in Oak, of course, cos everyone knows you need a bit of luck when you're fishing!!

Hope to see you all there on Wednesday!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Fast, Furious, Fun Floraculture!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that like the 4 F's hehehe very nice tag like for any gardener with passion.

G

Shame that ! saw a few guildies tipping away! now they will have night mares