• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stop fighting for a second...

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... and give your applause to Gellor, your new moderator :D

(yes, there will be four moderators now...)
:pancakes:

S

suprshadow

naziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *pauses for a second..... punches mag in the face* hows that for not fighting! :D

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Honestly, I think I sould be dating Jessica Simpson, but some things just aren't in the cards sometimes.
I would not risk it, bud... See what she did to Tony?

S

suprshadow

I am pretty much a celeb on this game so if i get you a date with jessica you gotta give me your modship!

G

Gellor

I caved to the pressure:party:

I don't plan anything different than what has been going on. Being the new guy, I'll probably give more warnings than not. I may turn into a nazi but it will be toward everyone:thumbsup:

I won't talk about my history since 90% of us posting here have been guildmates at one point or another.

Just a reminder for those who haven't looked at the RoC lately(or ever). You might want to remember these ones that get violated quite a bit lately:
"A. Show respect at all times." - Simple test on this is "if my enemy said what I just posted, how would I react." If your reaction is VERY negative, you might be violating this rule. This doesn't mean you have to hold hands and sing Kumbaya:heart:

C. Personal attacks are prohibited. This specifically means any text/post that is blatantly attacking another person on or off the forum, especially in a personal way. - Simple test here is if your comment starts with "you are a" and something not nice, you might be violating this rule.

E. Private Messages are to be considered private and are not to be posted publicly unless the sender of the private message agrees. This applies to any message or communication from any source that is not normally publicly viewable. - This includes ICQs, emails, etc. Rule I(not discussing moderator actions) also falls in here because moderators do not agree to sharing such things.

H. Posting details of bugs and exploits in such a way that others are able to perform said bug or exploit is prohibited. In addition, documented involvement in activities that prove to be malicious and/or illegal in nature as it concerns the gaming industry as a whole will lead to immediate and permanent banning from the forums. - This includes posting pictures and videos that show cheating.

L. Spamming the forums is prohibited. - This does include posting the same thing as a thread that has been locked.

Quite simply, if you act like an adult, you will be treated like an adult.

With that said, lets get our posts back in line with the ROC and have some fun here.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I caved to the pressure:party:

I don't plan anything different than what has been going on. Being the new guy, I'll probably give more warnings than not. I may turn into a nazi but it will be toward everyone:thumbsup:

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reeb, Im really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but MAUTU was one of the best MODS OF ALL TIME!

Jk, I told you though Reeb, you were next.

G

Gellor

Reeb, Im really happy for you, and imma let you finish, but MAUTU was one of the best MODS OF ALL TIME!

Jk, I told you though Reeb, you were next.
She is still a mod. And I'm hoping I can help curb some of the personal attacks.

And yup, you and a few others mentioned mod to me in the past 2-3 months. Go figure:eyes:

FWIW since I've now gotten the stratics definition of a personal attack vs what is not, I'll let everyone in on a little secret:
A personal attack is not when you are talking about a person's game play. To call someone a garbage player is not a personal attack nor is calling a guild trashy.

This is simply tame "PvP" talk and is generally allowed. But be warned, there is a fine line between "PvP" talk and personal attack. To call someone garbage may be considered a personal attack depending upon the wording.:thumbsup:

Also, we as mods do check the context of words and not just the word. So paging on someone who says "we kicked coon's butt" will result in nothing but a hearty chuckle from the mods.:lol:

As I mentioned early, if I get to a bad post first, I'll more than likely send a warning(I'm nice that way)... then depending upon how bad the post is, you may have a chance to change the post or it may just be deleted. I don't like treating people like kids but if they are acting like one, I'll have to call it like I see it. If people are acting like adults, I've got nothing to do:thumbup:

M

mutau

Welcome to the "sunny side" of Pac, hehehe. Located to the left is the Kevlar, to the right is a war fork and bokuto, and in the desk is beer and my Schnapps. Help yourself.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats. *smiles* Having been in your shoes alongside Jean Luc, I do not envy the job ahead of you. Good luck.