• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stoopid foot and shoulder!

S

Stubby

I was jammin for a few days, getting back in the swing of playing again. But when I fell and broke my foot, (and seeing as I landed on my right shoulder), I managed to aggravate or fracture my shoulder AGAIN! I fell and broke my shoulder last year on Easter. So, I have a wheel chair, but my place is too small to use it, so I use my crutches around the house. My desk chair has wheels, but I cant get into the bathrooms because there is a huge lip in each door way. Every time I put pressure on the my right side it feels like I broke the shoulder all over again. What makes it so bad is that it is on the right and my foot is broken on the left. My pain doctor gave more pain medicine this month, and believe me, I am going to need it. :gee:

Yeah, I know I am just feeling sorry for myself. Folks in my house are going nutz cause I have to ask for things like heating up a plate or refilling my water bottle, you know, stuff like that. :gun:

What I can do is wheel over to the front door and put a 16ft leash on my dogs so they can go potty. My neighbors get a good kick out of that. :lol:

The moral of the story is that it hurts a lot when I have to use my keyboard, so I have been avoiding trying to use it.:sad3: Thanks for listening or reading.....:mf_prop:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Wow Sandi!! I'm sorry you are having so much pain. :sad3: It is bad when you are messed up on both sides!! I cant even imagine trying to use crutches with a messed up shoulder. How in the world are you able to manage that one? No choice huh? Good thing you have an ample supply of pain meds!! Hope you have a very speedy recovery...........I think I hear that DA calling for us!!

G

Granjell

Wow Sandi - you are such a trooper to even come on this much! Take care of yourself as much as possible so you get better soon!