• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stones Waterfall and Getaway

LadyElizabeth

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since I'm attached to my home shard's house design, I like to fiddle around on Test Center and try out new layouts and decorations. This is the result of some of that messing around. If I were to build this again, I would place the pink stone walls differently to help the entire design flow more. I would also do something to make the 3rd floor flow better, but it'll do for now.

Outside

1st Floor

2nd Floor

3rd Floor

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the layout but yeah I would agree with the items you have already pointed out. The pink walls look a little strange in contrast with the stone walls and the third floor walkout into the waterfall needs some low stone walls or something to break up the transition between house floor and pool. Maybe pull the full walls back a bit and have a low balcony with short walls overhanging the waterfall. Just my opinion.