• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] stone walls and gozas

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying about 30 stone walls (regular granite) with enough pieces for 4 corners. maybe a few other assorted pieces.

also need 80 jet black gozas

i have the cloth, but you will have to provide the stone

icq 442212126 to discuss

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i'll make you the Goza's this afternoon, not sure how much Granite i have on hand though. Pm me here, as i quit using ICQ when i hit my quota of of "Hot Russian Brides"

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 300 plain granite, I can either make it into walls or pass it to Victim, whichever will be best. Let me know your preference

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 300 plain granite, I can either make it into walls or pass it to Victim, whichever will be best. Let me know your preference
thats up to you, might be easiest if you make whatever you can from the 300, and then maybe Victim will have enough granite to cover the rest.

i need an 8 by 8 square, so i guess thats 16 facing south, 16 facing east, and the pieces to cover the 4 corners. 300 will be able to make the majority of them but not all of them. most plain, rough, windowless and maybe 4 or 5 with windows.

let me know what you think price would be on it.

thx

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll make you the Goza's this afternoon, not sure how much Granite i have on hand though. Pm me here, as i quit using ICQ when i hit my quota of of "Hot Russian Brides"
thanks, lets stick with the gozas for now (the square ones without border) jet black. if petra can make most the walls maybe i can find some more granite or maybe youll have a little to finish up the project. like i said i have alot of cloth if you need it, or use yours whatever is best for you. just let me know what you think a fair price would be for the cloth and your time.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the thing about walls is, you just make the corners and use the decor tool to convert them to the piece you need. This page explains it more fully: Stone Crafting – Ultima Online

This page might be useful too, especially the 3rd point in the restrictions section Craftable Walls & Doors – Ultima Online

Pricing is my worst nightmare, I never have a clue how much to ask. Any advice on that would be much appreciated.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks, lets stick with the gozas for now (the square ones without border) jet black. if petra can make most the walls maybe i can find some more granite or maybe youll have a little to finish up the project. like i said i have alot of cloth if you need it, or use yours whatever is best for you. just let me know what you think a fair price would be for the cloth and your time.
just to be sure before i waste any cloth, you want the below goza but dyed black.

upload_2016-9-15_16-40-27.png