• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Enhanced 1.2 and Copper Enhanced 2.0 now available...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Credit and Kudos to Illandril/Gildar for this one. Three big LUA updates that we've all been waiting for!

Updates to both UI packages:

- Buff Bars should update properly with the new buff icons
- Spell Buttons in Party and Pet bars are now active and will determine the higher skill between Chivalry and Magery and cast the appropriate spell
- Option to show player houses in Atlas mode now available.

As usual:

Copper Enhanced 2.0

Stone Enhanced 1.2

I'm sure there are more bugs I have missed, let me know!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Stone Enhanced 1.1.6 and Copper Enhanced 1.9 now available...

Thanks.

S

Sakamoto

I just wanted to say thank you for your work, and your endless stream of updates, it is much appriciated.

Sakamoto

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Top work Dermott :party:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Thank you for your dedication and hard work..... and thanks for sharing.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks all! Also make sure to give credit to Zym for his font work and Gildar/Illandril for being the LUA guru!

W

woody_cats

i will give a bigthank you to you all for making my gameplay enjoyable

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anybody notices issues with Buff/Debuff icons appearing when they shouldn't after updating to SE1.2 or CE2.0, please let me know.
Lucitus had written a fix for an issue that was happening with these icons a while ago, and I removed that fix with my changes (I don't think the issue still exists, because I haven't noticed it for quite a while... but then again I also haven't been playing as much for quite a while too).
If you see the issue, please let me know what icon is appearing, and what situation you were in when the problem occurred so I can make sure any tweaks I do fix things (and give the same info to EA in a bug report, so they can fix the real problem! my tweaks would just be a bandaid to cover up the real problem).

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh... and the option to show player houses in the atlas... that actually also lets you hide houses in the radar too, so if you use the radar and don't want to see houses for whatever reason, just turn off the "Show houses in atlas" option and they'll go away.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
having been a copper Enhanced Man since first release I thought i would try Stone 1.2 yesterday (love it!) , only issue I have is the buff bars on pets and party members not working...any help would be great

J

[JD]

can we just unzip them into the folder without losing any of our settings?

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should always make a habit of deleting the original Stone_Enhanced or Copper_Enhanced folders from your userinterface folder. Then unzip the new skin into that UserInterface folder.
You will not lose any settings.

The latest S_E 1.2 and C_E 2.0 fixes the blue dot on my pet bar.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh pet bar is glitched, I can still click inside the pet bar menu and type letters, but it won't save. Then, the blue dot and stuff can't be clicked on. If I hit CTR R, then the blue dots work again.
We shouldn't be able to type in the petbar at all.