• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stone Enhanced 1.1.5 now available...

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Basically details as posted in this thread, also I have removed the Hotbarsystem.LUA file as it's unnecessary, players can either remove it or not worry about it at this time, I couldn;t remember why I had it in the UI in the first place and it doesn;t seem to be an issue without it so...

Anyway, as usual, direct download: here

Atlas Map

I have changed the bindings of the +, -, and -> buttons in XML so that they are anchored in the top left and will not move when the facet info is shown or hidden.

Font Change

I changed the font in Object Handles to UO Classic

Pet Window

I have retextured the health bar portion of the pet window to be a smaller version of the standard mobile health bar. I have added in the spell buttons in the textures as shown here:

However I need some assistance on the LUA side to get the buttons working properly so that we can have the Heal/Cure/Curse buttons working as they did prior to 4.0.7.0 so that they can cast either Mage or Chiv spells as determined by player skill level.

Party Health Bars

I want the spell buttons working the way they were accordingly pre-4.0.7.0.

A note on the Buff Bar:

I know that the new icons aren't showing up, unfortunately, LUA confuses the hell out of me, so I will need to find an updated LUA file that has our visible timers in them, but when it comes available, it will be added.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Stone Enhanced updates in the works...

Additional Updates:

Core Window Templates

Replacing CoreWindowTemplates.XML with the newer version, this will make party bars moveable again instead of locking in place and needing to drag off of a party member to move at all.

Shopkeeper NPC vendor Window

Did a couple of tweaks here for color and font to fit better with the UI as a whole

Party Bars

Going to lengthen enough for the status bars to fit properly and not be cut off oddly at the quartiles, also going to add a little to the vertical to fit in the Blue Button™

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

On mine the zoom in button is covering the center on player box

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've got that fixed by the re-anchoring... it will be in the top left section of the title bar and NOT MOVE from now on once I get this update finished. A couple small tweaks and I can upload an update... then I need to port over what I need to over to Copper.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

ok I just downloaded Stone and noticed it! as you were then lol

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well, don't get in too much of a rush... 1.1.5 about to be released

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

I was just checking it out i normally use copper

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I still need to do the updates to Copper... I'll look into that this weekend, tomorrow I plan on bugging the devs at the chat.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the continual updates Dermott.

Do the party bars work with Chiv?

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just answered my own question by reading

'New' Party bars thread.