• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stock a Packy with an Agent?

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm training stealing. And at the moment, I'm shift-click-dragging 4 bottles from my backpack at a time in to the packy's backpack.

Looking through the guide for Agents, and attempting to create an Agent to accomplish this task I couldn't seem to find a way to make this work via Agents in Pico's UI.

Is this possible, or am I trying to do something outside the abilities of the UI?

FYI.. once placed on the packy they should not stack. eg. 20 stacks of 4 bottles vs. a single stack of 80 bottles.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just use an organizer and set the pet as default container...

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just use an organizer and set the pet as default container...
Heh. That easy, eh? So, if I have a stack of 80 bottles in my backpack and I want 20 stacks of 4 bottles in the pack's backpack, the organizer should do the trick? I missed a setting somewhere if this is the case.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh. That easy, eh? So, if I have a stack of 80 bottles in my backpack and I want 20 stacks of 4 bottles in the pack's backpack, the organizer should do the trick? I missed a setting somewhere if this is the case.
ah no, you can't make many stacks, the organizer is made to keep "organized", not to create mess :D
but you can use ctrl + right click to pick 1 item at time...

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah no, you can't make many stacks, the organizer is made to keep "organized", not to create mess :D
but you can use ctrl + right click to pick 1 item at time...
Okies. Just making sure I wasn't missing the obvious. :)