• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Still on with suit building

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just after some advice, I manage to get a suit kind of done using my tink legs but tbh it didn't seem as good as my old one!

I have been hunting tough critters in the hope of getting some uber jewels and also perhaps a piece or two of uber armor..... was wondering though, can you make reforged pieces that are viable with barbed runics? Was thinking of crafting and then reforging with powerful and picking the two titles... I know its a bit of a gamble doing it this way but are the pieces I am likely to get comparable to a good leg artifact piece?
also if i am hoping for LMC, HPI, Mana Inc and Stamina what would I choose as the option, Would hope the remaining mods fell on resist values.

Thanks for reading as always.
Nick

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could be mega lucky and get stamina 10, mana inc 8, lmc 8, mr3 and 4 dex

I don't rate the tinker legs much myself. These days its easy to get the SSI from a jewel then use a crafted part for the leggings.

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
been dropping miasma for a few days and so far not got any usable items in terms of jewels or armour pieces, whats good to hunt to get the decent stuff. also if I was wanting to get hpi, st inc and mana inc as well as lmc would I go for wizardry / restoration as the options, remember a guide by semmerset somewhere but can't seem to see it.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got some good stuff in doom today from the bone demon.

I had 900 luck from statue and bushido honor bonus.

Last edited:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for places that roll clean single mod max spec jewel pieces. Anyone care to throw a bone?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I'm looking for places that roll clean single mod max spec jewel pieces. Anyone care to throw a bone?
Clean or not is what it is, regardless of number of mods. My guess for what you'd need to do is put on some luck - but not too much - and then kill things with a fairly low loot table. You want the loot generator to roll you a ring with 5 SSI, then you want your luck to fail the roll to improve number of properties, but pass the roll to improve property intensity. Also a somewhere that you can find a lot of these things will be handy, as you're really looking for volume. Maybe Troglodytes?

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've thought about that. I will say that, on a lark, wearing about 700 luck I had an arctic ogre lord give me a MR4 hat. Nothing else on it.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
My goal isn't necessarily clean stuff, but stuff with 1 overcapped prop, and the rest of the stuff being mods I'd want anyway... Like there's no difference to me between a 10 SSI ring, and a 10 SSI ring with +5 of some skill I either want, or can swap for one I want at 15.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me know how this works out and I'll do the same. I just put on my 3k luck suit and figure I'll start at mongbats and end on diseased blood eles.