• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

{Sticky Post} «»POST PUB 21«» Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions & Rewards List!!! «»POST PUB 21«

S

spodda11

What skill levels equate to the level 1 and so on for the cloth rewards?

S

Scout

<font color=551A8B> 15 normal Fisher Girl : Medium Stretched Hide Deed South &amp; 6k</font color=551A8B>

O

Ophilia

At 50 you get Norm 10, 15, and 20. 10 and 15 give level one cloth. 20 gives lvl 2.

Level 3 and 4 can be from 10, 15 Excep (level 3) and 20 Excep (4).

Level 5 cloth is from a few assorted leather BODs.

L

Lord Dagoth

U guys should really review the bods rewards cause yesterday i made a 15normal horned female Lbod and in the rewards it says i get an horned runic kit
but instead i got a spined....
plz rewiew it and reply to me

waldodave

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spined: 15 Exp, Studded Tunic,

*drum roll*

and the winner is.......

100 yards, Mint green (ice-green) clothe

J

Jhalael of GL

I just lucked out big time on a large 10 normal Jester - I got a small stretched hide. This will be the first time I got something besides sandals or cloth, though it was my first post-AoS reward (got sent to the desert just before it was released). Woohoo!

N

Nakita_Draco

dunno if this is posted or not but here's what i got

15 norm Town Crier (surcoat, thight boots, fancy shirt, short pants, feathered hat) :: Dark Flower tapestry facing south and 7500

G

Reward Just Received For 10/Normal/Town Crier{LBOD}: Flower Tapestery /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif and it goes well with the bear rug I got last week hehe
I'm a happy lil tailor!

E

EdsXwing

I just turned in two LBODs.

10/normal/jester {LBOD} = +10 ps
10/normal/wizard {LBOD} = medium streched hide south

R

Revan

Turned in 3 Lbods today.. not much luck as you can see

15 Horned/normal/female leather armor = spiner runic
20 Leather/normal/female leather armor = clothing bless deed
15 Spined/normal/footwear = 110 tailor ps

S

Scottish Thistle

20 Normal Spined Leather Cap large bod = spined runic + 20,000 K
Tricorner Hat 20 Exp Large Bod = +20 tailor scroll + 10,000 K
Feathered Hat Normal 20 Large Bod = +20 tailor scroll +10,000 K
Leather Skirt Spined 15 Exp Large Bod = horned runic + 15,000

B

Blue Fin

Great thread, I just got to Legendary following it
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

G

Great that you posted an update /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

But I was thinking if it would better if it was in a new thread, so we can collect info from post publish 21 only?

D

Dragonchilde

15 count normal/leather/female armor LBOD:check for 11250, +10 tailoring scroll.

N

Nadia of_Sonoma

Due to a change in hosting on some images and complaints of pop-ups as a result, I have decided to remove a couple of posts that were causing the pop-up problems. Unfortunately, some had replies to them and those were moved as well. Here are all the posts that were removed:<blockquote><hr>

Feenicks Moderator
(UO Moderator)
07/22/02 06:45 PM

Re: Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions &amp; Rewards List!!! [re: Weapon Maker]

Stickyfied.

/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

heh, now we've got two threads...

I'll sort somethin out.

Feenicks Moderator
(UO Moderator)
07/28/02 05:27 PM

Re: {Sticky Post}Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions &amp; Rewards List!!! [re: that one guy]

x20 normal Hat LBOD ---&gt; 100 Red-Blue Cloth &amp; 6k

nolike12
(Adventurer)
07/28/02 07:56 PM

Re: {Sticky Post}Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions &amp; Rewards List!!! [re: Feenicks]

i got these from a 10/normal/jester LBOD. the sandals that is. also got a 3k check. i cant tell colors apart that good, can anyone confirm if its darkness or just a dark blue color?

slavegirl
(Sage)
07/29/02 08:51 AM

Re: {Sticky Post}Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions &amp; Rewards List!!! [re: nolike12]

Hi! I just recently got a picture submitted for the darkness sandals. Try taking them off and putting them on a pile of black cloth and then look here.

The Ferret of Baja
(Journeyman)
07/29/02 01:54 PM

Re: {Sticky Post}Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions &amp; Rewards List!!! [re: slavegirl]

Well, damn. Now I'm *really* excited..

All the TownCrier LBODs seem to be giving out the scrolls. On my Siege tailor, I now have a 20 Exceptional TownCrier LBOD. So far, from what I see the normals towncriers (10, 15) have been getting the +5 Tailoring power scrolls. I can't wait to see what I get with a 20E of the same...

Anyone on Siege have a 20/E version of one of the five TownCrier sbods? (Surcoat, fancy shirt, short pants, feathered hat, thigh boots?)

Feenicks Moderator
(UO Moderator)
08/01/02 05:50 PM

Re: {Sticky Post}Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions &amp; Rewards List!!! [re: Weapon Maker]

15/Normal/Farmer{LBOD} --&gt; Ice-white Sandals

tingle
(Sage)
08/02/02 01:28 AM

Re: {Sticky Post}Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions &amp; Rewards List!!! [re: Feenicks]

x15 barbed shoe lbod = purple sandies
x10 wizards lbod= blaze sandies &lt;&lt;&lt;w000t
x10 female leather lbod= white cloth

<hr></blockquote>