• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

{Sticky Post} «»POST PUB 21«» Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions & Rewards List!!! «»POST PUB 21«

G

<blockquote><hr>

Managed to turn in a Lbod for the Female leather,got a Medium stretched hide deed!!
Anyone else on OC managed to get one yet?
Please let me know =)

<hr></blockquote>

It would help much if you could give a count/quality on that bod /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

J

JustinMoreau

About the Strecthed Hide, I just bought a Villa and it came with one. I cant re-deed it and there is no way I'm chopping it. Are their any plans to make the deedable? Does anyone know?

E

Erlend

20/Normal/Gypsy{LBOD}: Red-blue cloth, 6k.

I wonder if the current reward listing is wrong - it lists blood-red cloth, instead of blue-red cloth (which I got). It would make more sense if all the reward cloth was chosen from the same tier - in this case the fourth - rather than having three out of four coming from there and the last cloth being only second tier.

G

20/normal/hat set - neon green cloth &amp; 6k
20/normal/town crier - fire cloth &amp; 8k

A

Avy

just some updates on my recent LBOD rewards:

10N Bandana/Shirt/Skirt/T-boots = Darkness Clothes 100 yards + 3K glod

20N FeatherHat/Surcoat/FancyShirt/ShortPants/T-Boots = Ice Green Clothes 100 yards + 8K gold

15N Bonnet/HalfApron/FancyDress/Sandals = Ice Green Sandals + 4500 gold

B

Bligh

20 Horned Leather LBoD (cap/gorget/sleeves/gloves/tunic/legs) = Ice Blue Cloth 10k gold

A

Avy

Another Update:

20N JesterHat/JesterSuit/Cloak/Shoes = 6K + Darkness Clothes

W

Wildger

10 exceptional / normal leather/ leather armour suit ---- flower tapestry and 7.5k

A

Avy

another update:

15N Shoes/Sandals/Boots/T-boots = 4500 gold + DarkBlue Sandals.....

G

15 Normal Lady LBOD

Red-Blue Sandies /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

(My first pair!!)

D

DeadCal

15 normal bone LBOD: fire sandals! &amp; 6K
First time I've managed not to get cloth. Yay!

G

kk, updated, but please ya'll, even if it is normal leather used, state what kind of leather it was /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Also, watch out and don't turn in any special leather bods... Hanse has stated that there is a bug in the system and that the system doesn't know the difference between special leathers and normal leathers... Not that we didn't tell him thousands of times, but whatever, just be careful /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

W

Wildger

Both 15 normal wizard outfit and 20 normal gysp got dark blue clothes. Very disappointing.

S

Sir Kirinoldi

This is Weapon Maker... I can't log in right now cause stratics isn't lett'n me but this is my bro's name and he's always automatically logged in so I'm just posting an update...

I do have an update on my harddrive, as soon as I can log in I'll post it /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh, if you click the deedfinder link in page one on the rewards list, there is an updated version there /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

A

AgentS

15 exceptional fishergirl lbod: charcoal gray sandals and a check for 6k

G

Updated, all spined, horned, &amp; barbed leather rewards were deleted because of the bug that should be fixed today... The prior rewards were taken from data exposed to this bug...

H

Halciet

Ok, turned this one in this morning after the BOD repair patch went in:

120n Spined leather suits (cap, legging, arms, gloves, gorget, tunic):

Flowered Tapestry facing East + 15k

E

Elganare

i got a small stretched hide off a normal female leather suit!! Just a little fyi!!

I

imported_Repo

15 normal spined studded large BOD gave 105 tailoring scroll and 6k

all i can say is WTF?

G

I just cashed in a spined LBOD- 20 normal of each kind of shoe.
I got some ice green sandals and 8k in gold =)

S

SkragII

zodiac you silly silly person you need to hit combine cloth for the hues to sort by their color those are all of the colors

M

Marthwex the Mad

10/norm/horned/female leather set - +15 power scroll (My first of any level!) and check for 7500 gold

- Marthwex the Mad

G

10 Exceptional Normal Leather Female Leather Armor 6 Peice Set

Flower Tapestry deed :&gt;

G

I just turned in a normal 20 count large hat Bod and got a pair of ice green or blue sandals. Cant tell if they are ice green or ice blue because I have none of the cloth to compare it to. Very nice! (wish it was a tapestry thought)

M

Marthwex the Mad

3 new ones...

80 normal/spined/shoes - 100 blaze cloth and 7500 gold
100 normal/spined/bone - 110 scroll and 8000 gold
60 normal/horned/leather set - 115 scroll and 10k gold

Turned them all in at once and got two scrolls! Was psyched.

Marthwex the Mad

C

Crispix

20/Exc/Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}: Ice Green cloth and 10000gp!

OMFG! I was wishing for a stretched hide or +10 scroll, but I was given 100 yards of cloth for hours of labor! I collected hides and zillions of bones for hours in order to fill this LBOD, but the reward made me turn off my PC for about 10 hours.

G

I just did a 15/exceptional/Horned/Bone set LBOD and got a dark tapestry facing south :)
I got the pictures to proove it too if you need em!

A

ArakiaBraz

20 Exc Farmer LBOD = Fire Cloth. 15 Exc Lady LBOD = Charcoal Sandals

G

Just turned in a 15X Pirate LBOD. Reward was ice blue sandals. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

T

thunderbirde

20 normal spined studded lbod: 100 fire cloth and a check for 10k.

<center>"Listen, I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops." --National Security Advisor Jeffery Pelt</center>

thunderbirde

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i didn't see this one on your list -- this past week i turned in a 15 count/ exceptional / spined / bone set (armor, gloves, sleeves, legs, &amp; helm) to receive.....a +10 exalted scroll of tailoring and a check for 7500 gp.

talk about a disappointment! i've gotten better rewards from regular exceptional leather bods!!!! i have to wonder just how well osi has fixed the tailoring bod rewards.

R

raveX

20 normal Spined Female Leather armor LBoD (120)

+15 powerscroll
15k gold

M

Maks

15 exceptional horned studded sleeves - Charcoal Sandals and 1100 gp. Not bad for a sbod.

T

thunderbirde

20 eq fisher girl lbod: 100 ice green gloth &amp; a check for 8k. What a crock.

<center>"Listen, I'm a politician whic means I'm a cheat and a liar and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops." --National Security Advisor Jeffery Pelt</center>

thunderbirde

E

Elizabeth Hime

Are these confirmed to be the only possible rewards? I just got a 20 Normal Horned Female SBOD and I'm not to excited about a tapestry. What exactly would the BOD be worth?

G

BOD:
60/Normal/Horned/Leather Cap [cap, gorget, arm, sleeve, legging, tunic]

Reward:
"a dark flower tapestry deed facing east"