• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

{Sticky Post} «»POST PUB 21«» Tailor Cloth Hues/BOD Descriptions & Rewards List!!! «»POST PUB 21«

Z

Zodiac_

Your chart shows only 20 different Hues. There are MANY more than 20 hues, as I've received about 30 myself and still don't have some... For example, your chart shows 6 or 7 different shades of blue/green, while I have 11 different shades of blue/green cloth alone. So, this chart is VASTLY incomplete. Anyone have a real chart of all the hues?

M

MandyM

I heard somewhere that some of the colors may look different but are actually the same, use materials and then combine and you will see they are the same cloth /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Z

Zodiac_

Ok, the more I look at my colors compared to the chart I guess you're right. I was thrown off because sometimes similar colors don't stack, and sometimes they do. Thanks for the heads up.

S

slavegirl

*chuckle* many........including myself have made that mistake. Like stated above if you use the sewing kit and then go to Materials and then select Combine Cloth you will find you have less colors than you thought. I, myself, went from 36 stacks of soooooo many blue-green-like colors down to 13 stacks! Boy! As a veteran did I feel silly.

That is when I made that chart above. Placed on a black background it should be easier for people to identify their cloth colors.

Good Luck!

Stratics - slavegirl
Deedfinder - BODslave
KoR BOD Exchange Forum - BODslave
ICQ - Kira/Devil 56201447

S

Seashell

I got brownlight, and man does it look good! Your chart is helpful because it names the LBOD's farmer, pirate, etc.

D

Dazen

Will this chart continue to be more up to date than the one at Deedfinder? Can I just post here rather than at the other board?

G

My chart on Deedfinder will stay more up to date... I am really slow on stratics so I don't like to visit more than 2-3 times a day... Where as I check deedfinder about 10-20 times a day... and unless they make this thread sticky, I can't update this chart, so I suggest posting at deedfinder... There is a link in my first post of this thread... Of course, I will eventually see any posts made here as well... My chart will be much more complete by the end of next week... The only reason this chart was more up to date than the one on deedfinder was because I didn't post this one until a few days later, and I have to wait for Chew to get back before I can get mod status on the Deedfinder Tailoring rewards board and update the thread regularly...

T

tingle

Farmer {Consists Of A Straw Hat, Tunic, Long Pants, & Boots}

Rewards For This BOD Include:
-15/Normal/Farmer{LBOD}: Fire-Blaze Sandals.<<< i got the lime green looking sandals

G

Well, the chart has been updated... Oh, and btw, I have been given mod status on Deedfinder for the tailor's reward forum, so that chart will remain updated at least once a day /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Sorry I can't be of more help, but until I have more time to add results this is the best I can do... I am still only interested in LBODs, so I am not accepting any SBOD rewards... I'll have the chart a little more updated within the week, and then I'll start on Blacksmithy next week...

<font color=red>Check Out </font color=red>UO-TRADE.NET <font color=red>For Your Trading Database Needs!!! This Site Covers Both </font color=red><font color=purple>Blacksmithy &amp; Tailoring</font color=purple> <font color=red>BODs &amp; Even Has The </font color=red><font color=purple>UO Assist Import</font color=purple><font color=red> Feature!!! The Whole Deedfinder Crew Has Migrated To This Trade Site, So There Are Tons Of Members!!!</font color=red>

<font color=blue>You Can Also Check Out This Reward Chart As Well As My Blacksmithy BOD Rewards Chart On My Home Forums At: Tower Of Roses Forums</font color=blue>

<font color=blue>Thanks To Lord Iron Chew of Europa For Sending Me A Very Nice Hue Chart To Use For Tailoring BOD Colors, &amp; Be Sure to Check Out His</font color=blue> Tower of Roses <font color=blue>Website For Bulk Order Deed Info &amp; More...</font color=blue>

<font color=green>Lev 1 Cloth</font color=green> --- <font color=green>Lev 2 Cloth</font color=green> --- <font color=green>Lev 3 Cloth</font color=green> --- <font color=green>Lev 4 Cloth</font color=green> --- <font color=green>Lev 5 Cloth</font color=green>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

<font color=red>Update: ALL REWARD INFO POSTED ON THIS LIST IS DATA COLLECTED AFTER PUBLISH 21! </font color=red>

<font color=blue>All 4 Count Clothing LBODs:

Including:
</font color=blue>
<font color=blue>Gypsy</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Bandana, Shirt, Skirt, &amp; Thigh Boots</font color=purple>}
<font color=blue>Pirate</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Scullcap, Doublet, Kilt, &amp; Shoes</font color=purple>}
<font color=blue>Fisher Girl</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Floppy Hat, Full Apron, Plain Dress, &amp; Sandals</font color=purple>}
<font color=blue>Hat Set</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Tricorne Hat, Cap, Wide-Brim Hat, &amp; Tall-Straw Hat</font color=purple>}
<font color=blue>Farmer</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Straw Hat, Tunic, Long Pants, &amp; Boots</font color=purple>}
<font color=blue>Wizard</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Wizard's Hat, Body Sash, Robe, &amp; Boots</font color=purple>}
<font color=blue>Lady</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Bonnet, Half Apron, Fancy Dress, Sandals</font color=purple>}
<font color=blue>Jester</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Jester Hat, Jester Suit, Cloak, &amp; Shoes</font color=purple>}

<font color=red>Rewards For These BODs Include:</font color=red>
-10/Normal{LBOD}: Sm Stretched Hide.
-10/Exc{LBOD}: Flower Tapestry.
-15/Normal{LBOD}: Md Stretched Hide.
-15/Exc{LBOD}: +5 Powerscroll, Flower Tapestry.
-20/Normal{LBOD}: Spined Runic Sewing Kit.
-20/Exc{LBOD}: Brown Bear Rug.

<font color=blue>5 Count Town Crier Clothing LBOD</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Feathered Hat, Surcoat, Fancy Shirt, Short Pants, &amp; Thigh Boots</font color=purple>}

<font color=red>Rewards For This BOD Include:</font color=red>
-10/Normal/Town Crier{LBOD}:
-10/Exc/Town Crier{LBOD}:
-15/Normal/Town Crier{LBOD}: +5 PowerScroll.
-15/Exc/Town Crier{LBOD}:
-20/Normal/Town Crier{LBOD}: Brown Bear Rug, Polar Bear Rug.
-20/Exc/Town Crier{LBOD}: Clothing Bless Deed.

<font color=blue>Leather Footwear Set</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of Sandals, Shoes, Boots, &amp; Thigh Boots</font color=purple>}

-<font color=orange>10/Normal/Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>10/Exc/Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Normal/Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Exc/Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Normal/Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Exc/Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=green>10/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=green> Clothing Bless Deed.
-<font color=green>10/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=green> Brown Bear Rug.
-<font color=green>15/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=green> +15 Powerscroll.
-<font color=green>15/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=red>10/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>10/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=purple>10/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>10/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Footwear{LBOD}:[/color]

<font color=blue>Leather Set</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of A Leather Cap, Leather Gloves, Leather Gorget, Leather Leggings, Leather Sleeves, &amp; Leather Tunic</font color=purple>}

-<font color=orange>10/Normal/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>10/Exc/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Normal/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange> +10 Powerscroll.
-<font color=orange>15/Exc/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Normal/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Exc/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=green>10/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>10/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>15/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>15/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=red>10/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>10/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red> Horned Runic Sewing Kit.
-<font color=red>15/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=purple>10/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>10/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>

<font color=blue>Leather Female Set</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of Leather Armor, Leather Bustier, Leather Shorts, Leather Skirt, Studded Armor, &amp; Studded Bustier</font color=purple>}

-<font color=orange>10/Normal/Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>10/Exc/Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Normal/Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Exc/Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Normal/Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Exc/Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=green>10/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>10/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>15/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=green> +15 Powerscroll.
-<font color=green>15/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Normal/Spined Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Exc/Spined Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=red>10/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>10/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Normal/Horned Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Exc/Horned Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=purple>10/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>10/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Normal/Barbed Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Exc/Barbed Leather/Leather Female Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>

<font color=blue>Studded Leather Set</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of Studded Gloves, Studded Gorget, Studded Leggings, Studded Sleeves, &amp; Studded Tunic</font color=purple>}

-<font color=orange>10/Normal/Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>10/Exc/Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Normal/Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange> Flower Tapestry.
-<font color=orange>15/Exc/Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Normal/Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Exc/Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=green>10/Normal/Spined Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>10/Exc/Spined Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>15/Normal/Spined Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>15/Exc/Spined Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Normal/Spined Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Exc/Spined Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=red>10/Normal/Horned Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red> +10 Powerscroll.
-<font color=red>10/Exc/Horned Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Normal/Horned Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Exc/Horned Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Normal/Horned Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Exc/Horned Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=purple>10/Normal/Barbed Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>10/Exc/Barbed Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Normal/Barbed Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Exc/Barbed Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Normal/Barbed Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Exc/Barbed Leather/Studded Leather Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>

<font color=blue>Bone Set</font color=blue> {<font color=purple>Consists Of Bone Armor, Bone Arms, Bone Gloves, Bone Helmet, &amp; Bone Legs</font color=purple>}

-<font color=orange>10/Normal/Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>10/Exc/Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Normal/Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>15/Exc/Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Normal/Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=orange>20/Exc/Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=orange>
-<font color=green>10/Normal/Spined Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>10/Exc/Spined Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>15/Normal/Spined Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>15/Exc/Spined Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Normal/Spined Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=green>20/Exc/Spined Leather/Bone Set{LBgOD}:</font color=green>
-<font color=red>10/Normal/Horned Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>10/Exc/Horned Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Normal/Horned Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>15/Exc/Horned Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=red>20/Normal/Horned Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=red> Clothing Bless Deed.
-<font color=red>20/Exc/Horned Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=red>
-<font color=purple>10/Normal/Barbed Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>10/Exc/Barbed Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Normal/Barbed Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>15/Exc/Barbed Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Normal/Barbed Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>
-<font color=purple>20/Exc/Barbed Leather/Bone Set{LBOD}:</font color=purple>

S

Soliae

I've completed two lbods in the last two days, one for a 15 gypsy set and a 15 farmer set, both normal. For both, I recieved the red-blue cloth and a check for 4500.

Blech.

~S

G

For the 15 Normal Gypsy LBOD I got some orange cheesey sandals *Fire Blaze*, and a check for 4,500 gold.

G

Normal or Exc gypsy? And without a pic I cannot be certian, but was it orange like the blaze in my hue chart? Which color does it match closest to? I know they can look diff sometimes when in different forms...

P

Puppy

I managed to fill and turn in three LBODs yesterday. The farmer outfit, 15 normal, I received blue-red cloth and 4500 gold for. The hat set, also 15 normal, I received dark blue cloth and 4500 gold for. But the 20 normal girl outfit I filled out netted me 6k and BLAZE sandals!! Woot! I sold them for a whopping 2.5 mil and probably could have gotten more if I'd had more time, but it was getting late.

G

I shall be giving this chart a major update sometime within the week... Lord Iron Chew of Europa has PM'd me on Deedfinder all of his Tower of Roses Submissions and I shall be updating this chart little by little throughout the week...

F

flatscan

That's blaze? Thought they were birghter yellow/orange like the cloth. How disapointing.

F

flatscan

Actually, i was looking at a pic from a while ago about the new colors, and those like like "fire" and not "blaze". I don't have anywhere to upload it, if someone does i can e-mail it to you.

C

Cicada

SPINED: 10 normal: Leather cap, gorget, tunic, sleeves, gloves, leggings &gt;&gt; 5k + Stretched Hide East Deed.

G

There is actually no Blaze Color, it wasn't used in the bod system... Whenever you hear blaze, it means fire...

L

Lady_of_Light

15 normal town crier gave me a +5 tailoring power scroll

G

KK, Updated Again... Please View the new &amp; improved hue chart, and post your rewards accordingly with it...

thanks /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Also, thanks again slavegirl for allowing me to use your hue chart, but since me and chew both have a home at deedfinder, it helps me a lot to be using the same naming system as he is...

Please, Keep em comming /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

10 exceptional normal leather bone armour LBOD --&gt; +10 tailor scroll of power

D

Draco BlackStorm

I did a 20/normal/lady/lbod and got neon green cloth.

D

Deepwood

10 normal leather set-ice white 5 cloth and 5k
15 normal spined leather set-ice white 5 cloth again and 7.5k(was expecting at least a scroll)
20 normal Lady set-charcoal cloth and 6k
15 normal Jester set-dark blue cloth and 4.5k

M

mrh216

15/norm/wizard lbod 3k and ice green cloth
10/norm/ horned leather, leather set lbod 5k and a +10 tailoring scroll (I'm so happy, was worried I'd get cloth, hehe)

G

10 Norm Gypsy-3k &amp; dark blue cloth
20 Norm Lady -6k &amp; dark blue cloth

Darkholme

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10/Normal/Spined Leather/Female Armor Set = 100 Yards of Ice White Cloth.

Just doing my part! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

O

Orim

10/normal/leather/leather armor set(6 sbods): small stretched hide(south) and 5k gold.

and i have a question: can stretched hides be redeeded once they are placed or is placement permanent?

G

Aye, Tis Permanent...

Chart Updated yet again /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif Thanks all for taking the time to contribute /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

S

Soam Azing

charts for these tailor things are useless....I seem to get a different reward every time(i have handed in the same LBOD 4 times and gotten 4 different rewards) so right now it appears to be really random /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

R

RasputinofCats

10 and 20 normal town crier outfit....+5 scroll on each one

G

<blockquote><hr>

charts for these tailor things are useless....I seem to get a different reward every time(i have handed in the same LBOD 4 times and gotten 4 different rewards) so right now it appears to be really random

<hr></blockquote>

Well, I must admit that they are a bit tougher to use than smithy charts... but the more data ya'll bring me, the more accurate they'll be, right? Hehe, so lets keep up the good work... I know they seem really accurate when I compare them with my rewards or people I know...

S

Soam Azing

10 spined bone LBOD normal : 105 tailor scroll and 4k check

disapointed *shakes head*

F

Friedrich of DAN

15 normal fisherwomans outfit &gt;&gt;&gt; dark-blue sandals /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

D

Dazen

20/exceptional/normal leather/female leather set=a flower tapestry deed facing south and 15k check!!!

C

Coal

15/Normal/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}: 7.5k&amp; Small Stretched Hide deed
20/Normal/Leather/Leather Set{LBOD}: 10k &amp; +10 Exalted tailor scroll
15/Normal/Farmer{LBOD}: Charcoal cloth

A

Atsu-Ra

10 normal fisherman - Darkness Sandies, check for 3k
20 normal Leather Suit -- +10 Tailoring Scroll &amp; Check for 10k
10 normal cloth(cant remeber type) Ice Blue Sandies &amp; check for 4k

G

LBOD: 20 normal bonnet, fancy dress, sandles and half apron= Shadow
LBOD: 15 Normal bandana, skirt, shirt and thigh boots = Dark Blue

D

Dazen

20/normal/Fisher Girl (Floppy Hat, Full Apron, Plain Dress, &amp; Sandals)=charcoal sandals

D

Dazen

15/normal/Gypsy (Bandana, Shirt, Skirt, &amp; Thigh Boots)=Charcoal Sandals

G

Updated again...

<font color=red>Bad News /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif</font color=red>

The Tailoring Bulk Order Deed System has in my eyes lost it's integrety due to a current exploit /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif
As you can see since just my last update the decrease in "colored cloth" rewards, I really have no will to continue in tracking rewards recieved by means of this exploit...
Of course any rewards yielded through the means of this exploit are still valid rewards, and can be recieved through more honorable measures...
I shall still however give osi a little more time to fix this, and therefore shall be updating the charts for a couple more weeks... If the problem isn't dealt with by then, than I have no respect left for the Tailoring BOD system, &amp; regretfully must discontinue this rewards list /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

I apologize to you all, Hopefully this problem shall be resolved withing the next couple of weeks...