• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Sticky Pets When attacking Baracoon/monsters

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sometimes when you order all kill on Baracoon or some monsters, the greater dragon (or I assume any pet) stick to Baracoon and then will never come back to me even when I say all follow me. It happened often to me on Baracoon but it hapenned also on some monsters like rat archers. I'm not sure if it's because of the all guard me or because Baracoon/rat archers can't move, but this is annoying.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I can confirm the pets stick to Baracoon or I presume any monsters that do not move, when you say ''all guard me'' then it wont come if you say ''all follow me'' when its attacking.

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a question on this. Have you used the 'all stop' command before asking your pet to follow you away from a fight it's engaged in?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will try and let you know but Im rpetty sure I tried the all stop then all follow me and it wouldnt work either like if the all guard me made the pet stick forever to coon

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Just a question on this. Have you used the 'all stop' command before asking your pet to follow you away from a fight it's engaged in?
When I reproduced this issue, I had used the All Stop command. The pet changes facings indicating that it recognizes your command, but it simply does not follow through with your issued command.