• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[sticky] Missing Objects

• Thread starter Mr Bo Jangles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mike1977

A friend of mine said his tiger went invisible when I came on. I could see it just fine. I suggested leaving the property and come right back and it worked.

I

imported_MARCIN2006

I lost my campfire that i bougth from the owner of Alphaville Simolean Bank i came to my house to put it out and it would not come out of my invo it jsut turned white and went back into my invo. And then i restarted and it was not on my Lot or in my invo. ?????? lol if u can get it back i would be happy i dont care as much though.

B

Buffy2323

Sam thing happened to me as above poster. I had a cannon in my inventory. I went to take it out and it wouldn't go on the lot. When I left and came back to the house it was missing from my inventory. The only difference is that mine hasn't reappeared
I just got this yesterday and haven't even had the chance to use it so I'm more than a little upset about it.

T

tsodoobeee

I finally got my campfire. And when I tried to bring it out of inventory I couldnt. After several tries it just disappeared! This just happen. Sim name Vitamin C, City blazing falls. Lot PhonesN Potions etc

I

imported_PMS Janet

I am trying to post my missing mystic tree to the bug submission board and after I type it all in and click submit it sits there at 2 green bars and never submits. tried 3 times now.

G

gypsygirl94

Just wondering if any one has ever had this same problem. I have 9 signs in my home and each time I leave my property they all get erased! I have to re-write each sign each time I come back home! This is horrible! Please tell me how to fix this!

L

Leilani Aloha

Hi Sahara,

I just reactivated my TSO account today after a while of not playing. My sister Rita Hanson (she changed her name to Lika Malia later today) still had her account and she kept all of my rares for me. She made me a roomie and gave my mystic tree back to me, and I left it in my inventory. She has a screen capture of the transaction if you need any proof.

Anyways I went to buy some new objects so that I could move out and make my own lot. I moved out and into my new place and could not find my mystic tree anywhere.

My sim name is Leilani Aloha
I live in Blazing Falls
I moved from Logically Jammin to Hawaiian Gardens Cooking
Time I lost my tree was close to 9:30 pm April 1st 2007

If there is a chance to find my tree, I would greatly appreciate it. I hardly ever got to use it before

G

Although I know it will do no good, I will post that my st bernard is now gone, thanks to a bug that has been in game for as long as I can remember. I tried to set it out and it wouldn't stay out, left the lot and re-entered and as I knew it would be, it was gone.
I've had it happen with trees, and even worse to me, crafts from friends long gone. Nothing is ever replaced, of course, I gave up on that when I reported the first tree that poofed on me 2 years ago.

I have learned that the only thing I can count on with this game is the lack of customer support!

S

Stacy'

yes i have had crafts and 1 pet a turk leave me from setting it out in the cage and comming back to find it missing but hey like she said posting it might or might not help :|

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Just wondering if any one has ever had this same problem. I have 9 signs in my home and each time I leave my property they all get erased! I have to re-write each sign each time I come back home! This is horrible! Please tell me how to fix this!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this problem in AV on 2 different lots, with my signs going blank. Also, all my pets' names would reset everytime I left. Strange.

G

Another tree vanished. This time in BF. Had it out to teach with and put it back in inventory when i had to leave for dinner about 5:30 PM today. When I came back in at 6:15 PM it was just plain gone. Will report on bug boards if I can but likely no chance it will do any good.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I have sims that were due their 2nd anniversary gifts yesterday. They haven't received them. I figured I'd give it a few more days....but where would I go to report this if I don't get them soon?

G

Ok.. I have posted once here on stratics, I've posted on the bug boards, now I am posting here.. I WANT MY CANNON BACK!!! I tried to take it out of inventory this morning and it poofed completly.. it kept going back into inventory and after resetting house to make sure it wasn't there, it was gone.. not into inventory, not on the property.. but to no wheresville and I would like it back!!
*Runs away crying*

I

imported_Shirl1211

I have my cannon in my inventory but everytime I set it out it disappears...:/ I have no idea how that can be fixed. Its there, it just don't work.

S

Sian

I've just lost my Mystic Tree!

User: Sian Madison
City: Blazing Falls
Lot name: Logic Charm Creativity
Time: 10:20 to 10.25 UK time (sorry not sure of the US time)

I has 2 trees - I changed my lot to a shop so I could get one of my trees to another city via moving my sims about.

I then went to put my remaining tree into my inventory and it's gone *sobs*

I have tried to get to the Bug Boards to report this but get a blank page

Can someone help???

Sian aka 'Treeless in BF'

G

...and I just lost everything I had in two accounts. Years of work...one update and poof! EVERYTHING gone from 2 accounts. I'm homeless...

S

swissmoonbeam

Hi. I recently pulled a cheetah. Put it back in it's carrier and placed it to the side. I came back onto my property the next day and there was a carrier in the middle of my pulling area (not where i put it), and it was an unopened carrier. I opened it, it was an orange tabby. My cheetah was permanently switched out. Not sure why and why they moved it too. Very strange. So no more cheetah.

C

caroleatdesigns

Well, guess I need to add mine to the list. My Simmy is missing, as is my campfire. I had them before the merge. Now they are gone. I still have my tree and my jaguar statue. As Janice Gyms now in TC3, I would love to get those two items returned.

I got a notice of a "missing object". It's not yet been returned and is, in fact, one of my showers. I've since bought a new one to replace it.

Also, could it be a bug or a feature that none of my Sims received the Cannon and I've kept my membership current over the past 5 years?

Best Regards,

Carole

G

The Cannon was not an anniversary gift, but a reward for signing up new members, originally, and later as a compensation to one city's population for being off line for a week.

So unless your sims fall into those special groups, they would not have been intitled to recieve a cannon.

M

Monkeybear

The gnome was given to IH for being down for a while not a cannon
Cannons were given to those in DC who lost their lots in a bug.

G

Hi, I loaded my house last night and my mystic tree was gone. I exited the lot and went back, still gone. I exited the game and rebooted my computer and went back... still gone. Today, it is still gone. I am sooo mad and upset about this I literally cried! It was worth a lot to me!! It happened around midnight eastern time, last night, Sun/Mon, Jan 27/28. I would say between 11:30pm and 12:30am. Is there any way to get it back?? A few days ago a saint bernard disappeared but I was like ok another glitch but I really am not happy about the tree. Please help me!! Thank you!! SaraSIMply of SIMplyStuff in AV email is [email protected] Thanks!!!! Hugs, Sara

G

i don't know maybe its just me but every time i try to use the "bug board" the page errors grrr. Now, on top of my mystic tree and st bernard dissappearing... every time I re-enter my lot all of my pets have lost their names and all of my clothing racks lose their names. Arghhhh. This is in AV my store is SIMplyStuff and I am SaraSimply. This is driving my crazy
I know the devs are extremely busy trying to get EALand up and running and ready for the merge etc etc. You're doing a great job so far. Thank you for all your hard work
I hope once the merge is done these problems can be addressed. Pleaseeeeee lol. If I can get my stuff back, just let me know. I might cry for a month but life WILL go on. *kicks self for buying tree*
Thanks!!!
Hugs,
Sara

G

The old bug boards are not working very well these days, but please feel free to post on the wiki bug board. Click me

Thanks

G

Thats the one I was talking about
But right after this message, I did get it posted. Thanks Niki. Sara

S

ShelleyDew

Yesterday I purchased a CC sign from Toby Maxwell &amp; when I left his house &amp; went to another lot the roomies got an error msg that my sign didn`t load.I checked my inventory my sign wasn`t there.
Can someone tell me what i need to dew ??

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

just landed on my property in tc3, my 3 sandwich boards with info on them are gone...they were there earlier this evening and have been for the last couple months. Just vanished, but there is 3 shadows on the grass where they used to be..also, in the last half hour my game just completely closed out 3 times, kaput, just gone. Happened once on one account and twice on another, and was absolutely doing nothing !!!

I

imported_princess45001

lots of items saying cannot load:(hopefully is a glitch to be fixed soon.especially since were now sometimes using real money to pay for these items!!!!

G

So I posted this on the tech advice forum, and was told to submit the bug on the Wiki. However, I can't post the bug on the Wiki because I don't know what steps to reproduce the bug are, and those fields are required.

I am on EST, so I'm not sure if I posted this right after it happened, or the next morning at work.

Any advice??
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventory issues
#697998 - 02/10/08 08:18 AM Edit Reply Quote

I went on a crafted shopping spree at Synfully Sweet's Deals, and bought 2 of the double adirondack chairs, a roach motel, and one of those crafted double beds.

I went to pull out the bed, and it is gone from my inventory. It was in there before I left the store. The roach motel and the chairs are fine, so are the two sprinklers I went back and bought later.

I've heard a lot of people talking about inventory issues- not being able to place items on lots where they "live," trades that show are completed successfully, but the objects are not traded, and items disappearing like mine.

Anyone know what's going on with this?

P

Paula777

hi, i'm anxious to report my missing object, since it's like the 10th one...

when i follow the links to get to the bug board it shows i'm logged in at the moment, at the top there is a big login icon and the rest of the site is white, fully loaded though. i'm all lost.

tried to show you a screenshot of it but dunno how paste those in post.

any1? ty

G

<blockquote><hr>

hi, i'm anxious to report my missing object, since it's like the 10th one...

when i follow the links to get to the bug board it shows i'm logged in at the moment, at the top there is a big login icon and the rest of the site is white, fully loaded though. i'm all lost.

tried to show you a screenshot of it but dunno how paste those in post.

any1? ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this the bug site you are using? Wiki: How to submit a bug.

P

Paula777

ty mr gilly, tried ur link.. filled out the * carefully .. this is what i got:

You are coming from an unauthorized domain.

Please use your browser's back button to return to the form and try again.

*locking pom-poms away* untill we get a free month or somethin