• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stew (Ninth anny)

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wandering Around looking For a House for my Second Account I found About 20 decent 18x18 spots to place.

Well I picked the best of those spots to place and Low and behold cant place because some of moldy ole stew someone left around.

Well I moved on to my next pick and some nasty stagnant water in a water trough is fouling the new spot.

Neither can be removed (now) cant skin stew and you have to be in your house to do this for the water trough.

Twelve out of the twenty spots I found can not be placed at, all because of those two same items.

Yes, you used to be able to remove the water trough(no you cant now).:sad4:

Can we get these fixed or the ability to remove these our selves?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wandering Around looking For a House for my Second Account I found About 20 decent 18x18 spots to place.

Well I picked the best of those spots to place and Low and behold cant place because some of moldy ole stew someone left around.

Well I moved on to my next pick and some nasty stagnant water in a water trough is fouling the new spot.

Neither can be removed (now) cant skin stew and you have to be in your house to do this for the water trough.

Twelve out of the twenty spots I found can not be placed at, all because of those two same items.

Yes, you used to be able to remove the water trough(no you cant now).:sad4:

Can we get these fixed or the ability to remove these our selves?
Well, technically a GM should be responsible for removing these items if paged. In the past I've been lucky to have GMs remove these items.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know Its not game stopping.

It is rather disappointing when you thought you finally got a nice plot going down.

S

Salty Pete

I have found that the regular water troughs can still be axed, but the colored water troughs can not.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I found you have to keep trying with paging a GM ..... try it several days in a row don't just repeatedly ask the same GM time and time again.... (They tend to get a bit ticked off if you do.)..... but try several days in a row and 100 different messages too....

I know it took me about 20 tries to get one who actually came but finally got a GM to come and remove the offending object..... and I was finally about to resize the house.....

Good luck.

S

Sunrise

WoW..Just...WoW...

Has the player base fallen that low???

Just WoW.

Ok back to subject..aye GM is your best bet.

M

Mark Knotts

I had a GM help me with this same issue about 1-2 days ago. Even had him follow me after I recalled to delete a water trough (deleted an ankh first). This GM has helped out a bit lately (moving spawn during the invasion - like inside Trinsic walls). Even took a pic with him. So yeah, use Other in the help menu and enjoy waiting, though I didn't wait long. :)

D

Dragon Slave.

I also had a GM remove one of these several months back. No biggie, just page them. I don't recall waiting very long either. Just word your topic carefully so they'll understand it the first time.