• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Steveo's TT days are almost up

S

Steveo

To all of my friends in TT and here at Stratics. It is has been so much fun getting to know some of you. I have enjoyed my journey in TT and I have accomplished some goals that I would have never thought was possible. I am going to try to play while I can. My life is going to change within the next month or so. As many of you know that my wife and I are expecting our baby around Nov 27. The really sad part is my wife and I are seperated as of right now. Please keep us in your prayers. I will try to be on as long as I am able to. But I will tell you when the wife comes home and if she ever does, There will be no more TT. I will let everyone know so that way they can make room on their toons for people that are able to play. I wish each and evryone of you the best in life.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Steve, you will certainly be missed. I cant imagine TT without you!! But you need to do what is best for you and your family. Hope everything works out for you!! I may need to forget about RL and max law next week so you can be there!!

S

soupandquackers

Sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck in the future.

T

toontownhappy

Oh, Steve...
I, for one, will never take you off my friends list.
You are a kind and decent person, and I will miss you.
I hope it all works out.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Hey bud I am sorry to hear that you're not gonna be on much if at all. I wish I wasnt working so many hours and rdriving so far so i could play. I will miss our battles and crane fights. Your my favorite GOON theif!:hug:

I hope were still on for the fishing tourneyment. I will email you my contact info this afternoon.

:yell:mean people suck!:yell:

G

Granjell

Best Wishes Steve for your family and especially the new baby. You seem like you would make a really cool dad.

S

Stubby

I will miss the little monkey who took my new little toon, Fancy, under his wing and got her started with her VPs. Cuz you know randoms wont get on the elevator with little ones most of the time. I will certainly KEEP you in my prayers. I know we dont really know each other, but I believe that you have a kind soul and will be rewarded in your life. (Dont want to get religous on you here:eek:) Please take good care of yourself because your baby deserves the best Dad you can be. :hug::hug::hug::sad3:

S

Steveo

Well got some more bad news as of last yesterday. So after I get off of work I go home when I arrived I notice a few things out of place. Well turns out my wife came in with movers to get all of her stuff and my step daughters stuff. That is when it really hit me. She even took the cable boxes and my cable modem so I have no interent access as of right now. I am going to my moms house today just to get a breather. I will try to make it to the battles tonight if I can. If anyone of you have been through situtations like this you know its hard but one day it will be all over and the sun will shine upon you again. What hurts the most is we have a baby due within weeks and in no way shape or form is she trying to work this out. So again please keep me in your prayers.

S

SSniffleslam

I'm sorry to hear that things are so rough with such a wonderful event coming up. I know from experience that pregnancy can make us women a little nutty, and sometimes reason and good judgment go right out the window. I wish both of you the best, and maybe things can work out after the baby is born?? Even if not, just be the best dad you can and you've done your part. Sometimes two people just aren't meant to be - my girls' dad and I are no longer together, but we get along better now than we ever did when we were married.

E

Electroflap

I have never been married but I know the feeling of being left behind all too well.. ( engaged twice and 8 yr old daughter to one) I have to agree with SSniffleslam though and say that even though it hurts so bad when it happens, some people just arent meant to be together and are better when apart.. I hope this isn't true for you and your wife but remember not all bad things are bad forever.. me and my childs father would have never gotten along if we didn't have a 4 yr seperation to get over our anger towards each other.. anyways with all this said.. we may all be toons here but a good friend told me once that we are just toons wearing people suits doing our tasks.. and in this event I hope you remember the people part and I am sure I am not the only one that will remain your friend with or without TT.. In my times of loneliness and with no interent.. I wouls usually lose myself in a good song.. find a song that fits you and listen to it over and over.. some songs even have the power to make you feel "whole" again even if it is only for a moment.. The Blue Dog with the huge heart- Aimee...

P.S. I think I gave you a way to reach me other than TT.. if you need it again just pm me... Good Luck!! I will miss you so and wish the best for your situation...

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Steve I am sorry to hear that she pulled up the stakes and hopped a fast car out of your life for now. I pray for everything to work out positively. You deserve good things in life and once your baby is born you will have one of the best things life can ever give you and that is The ability to give and recieve UNCONDITIONAL LOVE! That baby needs you alot less then you will need it. There wont be a second that goes by that you wont have love in your life from your child. Good luck in your endevers. If ever you need to talk just give me a hollar.

S

Sheriff Tricky

I may have never experienced what you are going through, but I can tell you I know what true pain is like. Things will work out the way they are supposed to, and you are right the sun will shine on you again soon!

B

Beachmom321

Wow Steve, hang in there man, keep your head up high and roll with the punches, the best thing from your relationship is about to arrive. Pregnancy is no joke as stated above, a chick can lose her mind and do the dumbest things while the chemicals in her body and brain are all out of whack. I'm proud to have been able to play in TT with you the last few months I think your a great guy and will be a outstanding father to your up and coming.