• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Steveo Maxing Cash Finally!!!!!!

S

Steveo

Okay after I do a cfo when I get home I will be 8900 Bucks away. Which I will get by friday night before SOS shopping. I will might not be there on sunday so thats why I would like to max Friday Sept 26 8pm est time. I have changed my list because I would like the people that have helped me do countless mints and cfo battles. So here is who I would like to come. Trish you are invited but I think you already have arrangements so thats why you are not on the list.

Sally Bumblefoot
Pinky aka Judy
Ugly Wrinklefilp
Cooper
Moonlight Mcboo
Sgt Squeaker
Thunderhead

If you cant make it just let me know so I can get some backups.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, i do. But you picked a good bunch. Good luck and Congrats in advance!

G

Granjell

OOOOH - Rats Rats Rats - Sorry, Steveo, but you picked the worst night for me. It's Becky's birthday sleepover party! She's turning 12, and I can't exactly sit down in the middle and do a CFO. Congratulations, and I'll be with you in spirit!

S

Steveo

Sorry you cant make it marge. Have fun at the birthday party!!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Count me in. I will be there in my monkey suit!

ooh and P.S. You Stink!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Thanks for the invite! I will be there. Should be a blast!! Any preference between Precious and Sally? Congrats Steve!!!

T

toontownhappy

Yay Steveo!! I'll work my tail off tonight and tomorrow evening getting my 8900; I'd love to attend!
But I'd recommend having a backup for me, just in case.
Thanks for the invite!
Edit: Never mind about the backup, I did five bullions tonight and will do three tomorrow post work. I'll be there!

C

CooperColeman

WOOT WOOT...

Cooper will be there with bells on! I'm excited! This is my first maxing party!! That is, unless Dwight maxes sell during SOS shopping!

S

Steveo

I think that everyone that i have invited is coming the only one i dont know about is thunderhead and if she got her bucks. I have 8900 bucks to get today which is possible because i dont have a busy day at work and I should be home by 2pm est time. I think I should be good with 7 mints. Maybe 6 if I get 1400 in the bullion almost everytime. If anyone needs help with mints or willing to give a helping hand I will be very thankful for all the help I can get. Thanks to all who have accepted my invitaiton and can make it.

P

Pinky Pepperpow

I don't want to miss this. You've helped me complete so many tasks how could I NOT be there with you! I thought I couldn't be there, but that was before my dumb arse realized you were talking EST. I'm 3 hours earlier so I will definitely be there! You deserve this!!!!!

If anyone needs help with bucks please let me know and I'll be more than happy to make sure you aren't with randoms so that you can get in and outta da mints ASAP!

Ugly.....I don't know what happened, you're not on my friends list. Did I X you? I might have cuz I do that sometimes and not on purpose. I've been known to fat finger a lot of keys! It's my greatest excuse when I mess up!

So just send me a PM with your code if I'm not on your list and you need help!

5PM Arizona Mtn Time or whatever this time zone is called in Arizona.

E

Electroflap

I see how it is.. Don't put me on the list..joking.. I wouldn't be able to make it anyways.. Good Luck and I will see everyone when things settle down for me!

S

Steveo

Okay I just finshed my 8900 bucks and ready to max!!! Yay!!! Thanks to Sally Bumblefoot, Utter Confusion, Thunderhead, Cooper, Miss Ginger Poodle something, and Anita Smirk. If I missed anyone I am sorry. TOnight I would like the following on the crane and the rest stompers.

Crane
Steveo
Sally Bumblefoot
Thunderhead
Ugly Wrinkleflip

Stompers
Sgt Squeaker
Moonlight Mcboo
Cooper
Pinky AKA Judy if she gets on

Thanks again guys you are great

T

toontownhappy

BIG congratulations to you, Steveo!! That was a great run! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!