• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Steveo and Loopy Crunchenzapper VP

S

Steveo

Trish and I done a two toon vp last night. Great practice for my solo coming up. This way I can get a good estimate how many cogs I am facing. I took some screenshots but i am at work and will post them later today. I believe we counted a total of 48 cogs in the vp here is what I used for a two toon vp.

1st round: SOS Daffy Don
2nd round: SOS Lil Oldman (LOM)
SOS Flippy
0 unites
0 fires was used

Pie round went really fast and he was gone in no time. Also we got a Flippy out of this so it was worth the exp and get a great card while doing. Thanks Trish for coming along. Next we have to SOLO. Great fun

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I'm at work too so no pics.. but I looked last night, I really don't have any good pics to post anyway, just shot of 2 in and 2 out basically.

I used:
Cog round:
TU10
TU20
Gag up all (because I needed to make an SOS space and the only one I had to throw away was gag up trap and I didn't wanna be stuck with all trap lol)
Backflip (18 tu)

Skel round:
2 fires
1 LOM (lure missed and I was down to 17 laff)
1 Wedding cake
1 backflip (18 tu)

Yep we had 48 cogs, 24 each round. I took 12 first round and helped him with his last 3, 2nd round I took 11 and helped him with his last 2.

I didn't worry about things like keeping small cogs and working one cog at a time, mainly because I didn't wanna leave you stuck with all the big cogs. I really wasn't sure what would happen so I just went business as usual.

It was a ton of fun! I was all nervous for nothing. lol Thanks for the experience!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

That is cool.

My Hero's!:bowdown:

One day I hope to be that well prepared.

good luck on your solo steve.

L

Little Sadie

Two persons are a lot of fun! Glad you all had a good time!

S

SSniffleslam

Good job you guys, and good luck Steve with your solo...you're braver than me!

L

Little Sadie

Steve, won't this be your second solo? I thought you told me you soloed the vp a couple of months ago too. I haven't even tried it once yet! I have soloed the pie round last month, that was pretty easy, but don't have enough unites and SOS yet to solo the cog rounds. Good luck!

S

Steveo

I have once before a few months ago. I went in the Elevator and there was only 3 other toons in there. Well after we got off the elevator there was just 2 of us the other guy bolted. So I figured I would stay. Well I guess I should not call this a true solo bc I had help through the first round then he left so that left me to deal with the second round. I had all of my lvl 7s and thank goodness I did. Long story short technically this is my second but I should not count the first since I had help with the cogs on the first round. Sorry I was not clear.