Stealth?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
N

Noc

Been stuck at 93.4 for a couple days now....trying multiple options, Studded/Chainmail/Ringmail and jumping over to Platemail. For the dumbarse who wants to gain Stealth to 120....anyone have a tip?

Don't go to...."I keep my stealth at 75-80 range* cuz I know thats the norm for Siege....pwezze hewp me.

G

Yeah, I got stealth to 120 on Atlantic. It was very hard without ROT.

However, the trick is actually pretty simple. While training, move upward in weight: naked < leather < studded < ring < chain < plate.

Every time you hit a wall, readjust your armor, piece by piece, till you are failing to stealth about 50% of the time. Then you've got a suit that's good for a while. You'll hit about 4-5 walls going to 120. It'll take a half hour to adjust your suit each time.

You simply can't gain at all outside the right weight range on your suit.

N

Noc

Not that I've seen a gain, but thanks Croaker...*sigh*...

Gonna keep going......

G

do you have the skill points free to go higher ?

like is something not turned down?

have u accidently locked your stealth?

N

Noc

I have over 30pts to cap....Stealth is not locked....I haven't even gained in Focus....I'll figure it out eventually, thanks though.

N

Noc

Some sort of glitch i guess....logged in to find Stealth at 93.6 and just gained again....humm...with a studded suit.

I

imported_SavageSP

See.... i told ya its just a matter of putting on the right amount of "Studded"