• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealth? What skill level?

• Thread starter FetchChessepeake
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

FetchChessepeake

Assuming all medable armor, what skill level do you need stealth to be? I keep hearing that 75 is as good as 120... Is there any benefit to 120?

Triberius

Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Assuming all medable armor, what skill level do you need stealth to be? I keep hearing that 75 is as good as 120... Is there any benefit to 120?
Less likely to be revealed from AoE damage, but not much.. I've built suits that take me from 75 to 120 fairly cheap so I don't bother putting more points into Stealth myself, I spend the points elsewhere. But you know what they say, different strokes for different folks.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd go for high stealth (whether from suit points or direct points) if you are going into factions. Since in factions, one reveal can mean your instant death.

If you aren't going factions, I'd say save your points. You wont be getting large groups hunting you, after all.