• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealth succes.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know in wich forum i should post this in so im gonna give UOHall a try.

I wonder how stealth succes is calculated. From what i understand 75 stealth is enough to stealth 100% while wearing full leather/cloth but what if i wanted to use one or two nonmedible items?

If I would like to make stealther with the Orc Chieftain helm for example how much stealth would i need to stealth 100% of the time?

Do someone know how this is calculated?

R

RichDC

Good question,

I would actually like to know this.

Maybe try the PvP thief or Thief forums

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah might be worth a try, im gonna copy this to that forum aswell & hope for a answer.

K

Kiminality

If you can meditate in what you're wearing, it's 80 skill for 100% success.
If you can't meditate, it's 120 skill.

I wish there was more too it... But no... That's it...

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can meditate in what you're wearing, it's 80 skill for 100% success.
If you can't meditate, it's 120 skill.

I wish there was more too it... But no... That's it...
Are you 100% sure about this? A lot of pepole seem to have a diffrent understanding about this. Many ppl told me that it depends on how many non medible armorparts your wearing.

So are you sure or is this only whaty you heard of some random guy?
It would be awesome with a link to something about this.

R

RichDC

I Guarantee that that is not entirely accurate,

Especially as at 75 its 100% chance in all medeable, i know this from siege.
80% is the common build for utilising shadow strike.

Also if that was the case then why on uostratics skill gain guide would it tell you to mix the pieces up rather than once you hit 80 all non med??

I can test it later but i reckon (rough guess) that for every piece of non-medable you ad10ish skill points...so 1piece 85 2-95 3-105 4-115 5-120??

and maybe you cant guarantee with all non med

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats what im hoping for i dont whant to invest 120 points in stealth but i could sure toss in a bit more then 75 if it let me use one non med part :)

R

RichDC

Well...

when i go into stat i have 80 stealth i wear the Gauntlets of anger and(so long as ive put my bracelet on before i try...only 79 show real before stat!) i have 100% success.