• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stealing macro

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've started a new char with 50 stealing ready to train up using the pack horse method. I was wondering how I need to go about setting up a macro to train this?

I'm using Pinco client if this makes things any easier.

R

Rusko

well obviously you've already researched the exact weight of item you need to steal @ what skill level... so the best method is to have a guildie leave a packhorse or llama at your house or theirs for you to train on...

1. use any skill with a target or an item that brings up a target and target the item you wanna steal
2. Setup a macro for, Use Skill: Stealing > Wait for target > Last Target
3. Place item inside the packhorse (if you need snooping too this is a great time to also train snooping on guildie's packy)
4. Hit macro and you will fail or succeed.
5 replace item into packy and do it again...

I hope this is what you were looking for sir.