Stealing from a necro/ninja while they're transformed?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2007
Skara Brae
www.raptor85.com
Is there any way to snoop someone in animal form, wraith form, etc if you don't manage to pull their paperdoll before they transform? Their bag is still within reach but their "view paperdoll" option is gone once they transform. I've stolen from a few people in animal form before when i happened to have their bag as the last object I used before they transformed, and followed them to town, but I can't find a way in the classic client to snoop them after :/

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2007
Skara Brae
www.raptor85.com
*facepalm*

This, children, is what happens when you leave UO for more than 4 years, for some reason i could have sworn I tried that and it didn't work.

And here I was about to resort to bolas...