Stealing Doom artifacts

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2008
Buccaneer's Den
Is there a minimum stealing skill required (or recommended) for stealing Doom artifacts? What is the minimum stealing required for 100% success? I'm not interested in stealing from players, just stealing artifacts, deco, etc (Doom and elsewhere.)

Thanks!

C

Conrad99

At least 100 min. At 100 skill you can steal 10 stones and I think all the Doom artis are 10 stones.

I am 120 with Shadow legs and rarley do I fail. But somtimes it happens.

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2008
Buccaneer's Den
I've read a few recent treads on passive Detect Hidden. Is this a concern to a treasure hunter? Using Doom as the example again, is only having 75 Stealth going to pose a problem as far as passive Detect Hidden goes?

If the passive use of Detect Hidden is that powerful, I may scrap the whole idea and put my points elsewhere.

Thanks!

J

J0KING

If your intent is to create a Doom thief you need the minimum of GM stealing to take the items... however... to be a successful Doom thief you need 120 stealing...

Reasoning behind this is at GM stealing you have the chance to fail unlike 120 stealing... not failing is needed when you have more than one thief waiting for the same item...

As far as stealth... don't waste the points... run and hide works great :)