• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Statue pedestal bases

A

Arabus

I think thats what they are called...I believe they come from solving the puzzles. I am wondering if anyone has found a use for them? I haven't figured out how to place anything on them...that actually looks decent...

W

Wilde1

put the thing you want on top of the pedestal down first, then raise it with a deco tool, then put the pedestal down. that way the item will be "on" the pedestal.

A

Arabus

Thanks guys..sometimes I think I am getting too old to play anymore since my brain seems to freeze up at times like this...

Y

Yalp

I have had trouble placing the new garg vases on them.. so i use the old crate trick..

place both inside a wooden crate or trash can where you want them to be. axe the unlocked down crate. Lock both down and raise with deco tool.