• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Statue of Minax and Geoffrey

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So there I was cleaning my bank of garbage when I find these two. No idea how I got them or if they are worth anything.

I actually another statue of Minax and as I was cleaning I dropped it in the garbage bin...I got 8000 points for clean up Britannia??!?!?!

That's when I realized they might be worth something....maybe? Or maybe these are just good for clean up points?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The statues you found were Holiday gifts you could select from tickets many years ago. The 2 statues you have are common and are worth about 250k each assuming they are the 'bust' graphic (Your pic is too small to make it out). There are 4 graphics for the statues: a bust, a praying figure, an angel, and a surfer looking statue. The last 2 are rare and worth millions. The statues also had names from UO history and some names were harder to come by than others. The list of names and their rarity is listed below.

Anon …. Rare
Blackthorn …. Uncommon
Clainin …. Rare
Crawworth …. Rare
Dawn …. Common
Dupre …. Common
Duryn …. Very Rare
Finth Desryn …. Very Rare
G’Splat …. Very Rare
G’Thunk …. Very Rare
Geoffrey …. Common
Gilforn …. Very Rare
Gwenno …. Common
Halston Montil …. Very Rare
Hartham …. Very Rare
Iolo …. Common
Jaana …. Common
Joye …. Uncommon
Julia …. Common
Junin Pince …. Very Rare
Juo’Nar …. Uncommon
Katrina …. Common
Keenonean …. Rare
Kyrnia …. Very Rare
Lathiari …. Very Rare
Malabelle …. Uncommon
Mariah …. Common
Martoo Saul …. Very Rare
Minax …. Common
Mondain …. Common
Nystul …. Common
Relvinian …. Rare
Sage Humbolt …. Very Rare
Shamino …. Uncommon
Uzeraan …. Rare
Zendella Kxriss …. Very Rare

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
The statues you found were Holiday gifts you could select from tickets many years ago. The 2 statues you have are common and are worth about 250k each assuming they are the 'bust' graphic (Your pic is too small to make it out). There are 4 graphics for the statues: a bust, a praying figure, an angel, and a surfer looking statue. The last 2 are rare and worth millions. The statues also had names from UO history and some names were harder to come by than others. The list of names and their rarity is listed below.

Anon …. Rare
Blackthorn …. Uncommon
Clainin …. Rare
Crawworth …. Rare
Dawn …. Common
Dupre …. Common
Duryn …. Very Rare
Finth Desryn …. Very Rare
G’Splat …. Very Rare
G’Thunk …. Very Rare
Geoffrey …. Common
Gilforn …. Very Rare
Gwenno …. Common
Halston Montil …. Very Rare
Hartham …. Very Rare
Iolo …. Common
Jaana …. Common
Joye …. Uncommon
Julia …. Common
Junin Pince …. Very Rare
Juo’Nar …. Uncommon
Katrina …. Common
Keenonean …. Rare
Kyrnia …. Very Rare
Lathiari …. Very Rare
Malabelle …. Uncommon
Mariah …. Common
Martoo Saul …. Very Rare
Minax …. Common
Mondain …. Common
Nystul …. Common
Relvinian …. Rare
Sage Humbolt …. Very Rare
Shamino …. Uncommon
Uzeraan …. Rare
Zendella Kxriss …. Very Rare
OK thanks for the clarification. Better not chuck them in the garbage bin anyway.