• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Static Bust

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im looking for a chopable box with a Bust inside that will become world art to mark my player town. Im on atlantic. Price check as well please.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im looking for a chopable box with a Bust inside that will become world art to mark my player town. Im on atlantic. Price check as well please.
What a cool idea! I get so sick of seeing junk made permanent in the middle of a road or somewhere for absolutely no apparent reason; it's just virtual litter that can't be cleaned up. It's nice to see someone wanting to use these special objects for a legitimate aesthetic reason. I hope you find one!

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be careful placing it somewhere by design - a well-worded page and GMs will happily delete these once they have been placed on the ground.

As for a price check, expect to pay between 500k and 1.5mil.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dunno those 2, 2 story statues from the moonglow exploit are still in luna and have been for a long ass time.