• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] STATEMENT : MALACHI , IVESTER77

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
Friends my time in uo has come to an end i am sorry i could not bring myself to doing an auction becouse of the time constraints. The holidays are here and i need to put childish things behind me i have meet many great people in uo but the 1 percent the bad apples have finally gotten the best of me tonight at midnight i will be dropping all my houses and rares and if you hate scripters and people that lie cheat and steal in this game to get ahead please come and loot as fast as you can i have reached out to some of the friends i have meeet and offered a gift but i do not think that is fair either so the only option i see is to break my collection and let it all fall and if you need a piece please be there i am sorry fellow rares collectors but i am feed up with these 1 percenters that have taken me to the cleaners for over 6 bill in items. i have beat my self up over this and i am done god bless you all and long live messana. i hope she one day frees us all from the evil doers of uo. :( my heart aches so much i can no longer type or communicate in words how much all of you all have meet to me but i am done this is it farewell friends and uo family :(

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sad to see you go, but I wish you the best in all your future endeavors.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not do this tonight, sleep on it, give it time to pass, I'm sure you like the rest of us buy your game time in 6 month blocks.. At least let it sit over the weekend! Don't allow these same scum that drove you here the ability to dry loot your rares! Take a step back and breath friend!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If anything give the accounts to some of the hard working people here in the rares community/stratics or donate them to to someone who could auction the items off and donate the $$ to some good cause.. don't drop the houses and let the same people who ****ed you get/script the rest. just my .02. sad to see :(

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ivester, since I can't change your mind, let me re-issue my offer. My reputation is pretty well known; I don't rip people off, and if I say I'll do something, I do it.

If you don't want to do an auction, and you want to get rid of everything, then store the stuff you care about in your bank, then pass the rest to me. The items I'll take to the fest and auction off in the traders hall. The gold, and the gold from that auction, I'll split up 25 x 9 ways, travel to every single xferrable shard, and donate to each and every city. That would keep the items in the hands of those who will care for them, while also pretty much single-handedly solving the funding problems of every single city governor for a very long time. I'm sure there's folks who handle houses who'd be willing to unload those for you as well. If you're dead set on leaving, at least make it memorable, not just a crazy IDOC-like party for those who even can find your houses. :)

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Cant wait to see the 50 trials I watched get accessed and logged out inside of that Malas house yesterday, sit behind barriers of bagballs and boxes and pick everything up :p

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
i am so sorry friends but i am sick of these 1 percenters ruining my fav game i am done and going to drop it all i am so sick of this :(

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i am so sorry friends but i am sick of these 1 percenters ruining my fav game i am done and going to drop it all i am so sick of this :(
Like the others have suggested, you could at least sell it all and donate the money to some worthwhile cause like a charity, or you could even send it to Broadsword as a gift to keep the game running (assuming they accept gifts). It's a shame to just drop it all, especially since the scripters will take 90% of it. One scripter in particular that many people have seen discussing his plans and positioning young accounts all day to take everything possible.

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Guys... he hasn't given anything to anyone. He claimed in his first post that he gave some items to his close friends and that is simply untrue. This whole thing is a sham. It's pretty sad.

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@ivester77 I consider you a friend but this is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen someone do. In game, in real life, anywhere. If this isn't an elaborate joke I seriously hope you seek professional help.

Good luck in your future endeavors and if you ever need weightlifting/powerlifting advice you know where to find me.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I cannot believe that you would rather drop your **** on the ground and let the people who are ruining the game for you get your items rather than give it away to the people who have been good to you.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Guys... he hasn't given anything to anyone. He claimed in his first post that he gave some items to his close friends and that is simply untrue. This whole thing is a sham. It's pretty sad.
I heard you got a blaze cu

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir, I realize that you have way better stuff than I ever did. I am just the llama that talked to you sometimes. But one day I also got sad like you over game stuff and I left. It did not make me feel better and here I am again.

It is all your things and you do what you need to but please sleep on it at least two nights first. Please. *llama bows* You are a nice man and I would miss you.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Let me reinterate Nails' comment; call and talk with someone if your plans tonight involve anything more drastic. I believe that both of these organizations are local to you, and both are 24/7.
(325) 677-7773
1-800-758-3344

Status
Not open for further replies.