• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

State of the WAR Stratics Site and Forums

Skycapp

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems like just yesterday that the WAR Stratics Staff was huddled behind closed doors talking about WAR and wishing we could share it with the world. Well, that time has come!

We are taking off the muzzles and putting on our helms in preparation for all out WAR.

WAR Stratics is going to be a different beast then your probably use to if your a Stratics regular. We will NOT be updating the site with "official" news. It will be here, but it will be secondary and not our main focus. What you will find is a fun, creative site that in all fairness might not set well with everyone. There will be WAR and not just in game. I have turned the staff loose to post anything and everything related to WAR and to express their honest opinions. And If i don't like it I will call their Slacker Stuntie asses out right on the main page and here on the forums.

We sincerely hope you enjoy it as much as we will. And, if you want to get in on the action... Bring It On! If you have the skills you may even be invited to post on the site with us.

As always thanks again for being a part of the WAR Stratics Community. You are the reason we are here.

See you in game.