• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Statbars not updating in EC

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having this issue also with all health/stat bars. It works for a while then just stops. Also having issues pulling peoples stat bars. The only way I have been able to fix it is to relog.

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having this issue also with all health/stat bars. It works for a while then just stops. Also having issues pulling peoples stat bars. The only way I have been able to fix it is to relog.
It happens to me also on EC, ill upload a video when i get back home. This bug occurred while i was trying to heal a team mate last night. This happens rarely, and yes re logging fixes it. Very annoying bug!

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stat bars on monsters not updating either. Try doing a champ spawn solo and the entire time it says Baracoon 96% then after a few minutes he dies. Also, some mobs cannot be attacked by clicking the target bar and have to have a macro set up to attack current target. For example level 3 and 4 rats at Baracoon. Very annoying.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This has been happening for a very long time, at least in the EC. I've gotten so used to it I just restart my client when it happens. If I'm solo hunting something other than high tier bosses I tend to just ignore it. It's definitely been reported many times, it's just a low priority issue it seems.