• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stat Ranges for the New Dragons

C

Connor_Graham

What do the pre tamed max numbers turn into after taming for both stats & skills?

K

Kazumi the Wild

its rare but i have seen one gd with 90 phisical resist so this 85 nonsense is just that i have also tamed one with 89 phisical resist 90 fire

also you all are off on max str i know because my first one had 706 str not blessed i am not mistaken i also gave this one away due to low resist hp ext.

I'd like to see that claim backed up. I've killed hundreds of GD, lored them all, and never seen anything over 85.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the highest anyone has on a greater dragon as far as Magery skill? Mine has died a few times now, but still has magery at 123.2. Am I doing something wrong where he won't regain to his original level? Haven't had trouble with a pet regaining skill before.

I

ImmortalBenjamin

its rare but i have seen one gd with 90 phisical resist so this 85 nonsense is just that i have also tamed one with 89 phisical resist 90 fire

also you all are off on max str i know because my first one had 706 str not blessed i am not mistaken i also gave this one away due to low resist hp ext.
Are you sure it wasn't corpse skinned?

K

Kazumi the Wild

What is the highest anyone has on a greater dragon as far as Magery skill? Mine has died a few times now, but still has magery at 123.2. Am I doing something wrong where he won't regain to his original level? Haven't had trouble with a pet regaining skill before.
Its a very high starting point, and magery gains slow down a lot, especially for pets.

taking it out to hunt for a few hours aught to fix that.

And one of my current greaters has 124.1 magery. As per the guidelines in this thread, the maximum post tame is 126.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a very high starting point, and magery gains slow down a lot, especially for pets.

taking it out to hunt for a few hours aught to fix that.

And one of my current greaters has 124.1 magery. As per the guidelines in this thread, the maximum post tame is 126.
Yes, thanks so much for the input. It has been a long time since I had a creature with high over 100 in a stat. Magery is back over 123.2. Yeah, it took approximately 2 hours to get the .1 gain back lol. :D

S

SyKo of GL

hope someone sees this and responds soon, i wanna know how there is a guy selling a dragon with 1024 life? its not blessed or cast strength cuz i cast it on it and the health jumped up even higher! so im curious how this is possible if hp is halved at tame and 2k is max on wild?

Lord Obsidian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Maybe the GD had a weak bless on it already (caster with low eval int) boosting it up to 1024.
You blessed it again with high eval int and might have brought it up much further (~1080) ?

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had me a real uber one at fire temple first day they started. Learn hard lesson to not carry Black Rock. Just to bad also had no chest on hit. I hope they turn the BR back on for SA.

M

maroite

Uber Dragon
STATS Minimum Maximum After Tame
Hit Points 1000 2000 1000
Stamina
Mana 475 675 337
STR 1025 1425 712
DEX
INT 475 675 337
RESISTANCES Minimum Maximum
Physical 60 85
Fire 60 90
Cold 40 55
Poison 40 60
Energy 50 75
SKILLS Minimum Maximum
Wrestle 115 145
Tactics 110 140
Magic Resistance 110 140
Magic / EI 110 140

Dread Warhorse
STATS Minimum Maximum After Tame
Hit Points 555 648 650
Stamina 92 125
Mana 92 152
STR 502 551 551
DEX 89 125 125
INT 100 159 159
RESISTANCES Minimum Maximum
Physical 65 75
Fire 20 40
Cold 20 40
Poison 50 60
Energy 40 50
SKILLS Minimum Maximum
Wrestle
Tactics
Magic Resistance
Magic / EI

just posting this up here cause i can never seem to find my files.
Poo - The int on the greaters doesn't half. ;p

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah I just saw this thread :) for some reason my posts are still here but they aren't bound to my account, odd.

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They'll probably be old posts from our old set of forums pre-breakage ;) You might be able to get both old and new accounts merged again, though it doesn't always work.

Wenchy

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They'll probably be old posts from our old set of forums pre-breakage ;) You might be able to get both old and new accounts merged again, though it doesn't always work.

Wenchy
Oh really? Hmm :) I will have to PM you for info on that

Actually I noticed you have some posts in this thread as well! Did your merger not work out? :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your old posts show as 'guest', then I'm sorry your user name, like my own, was lost and no merger can be performed. If however your previous posts show as 'imported_username' then they can be merged if you send me a pm :)

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm ok :) thx Petra, I'm pretty sure you guys already got my old posts...or we used the waybackmachine website or something like that, haha :)