• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP/Faction Stat loss by getting guards wack by a blue

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I attacked a blue by mistake in guard zone misclicked in war mode and he called guards on me and I got stat loss. please fix that these kind of bug that would make me quit for real damn broken game.

I just want to mention that I attacked a faction just before and he died. after that, the bug hapenned with the blue guy so maybe it has something to do and can help you to fix that!

Last edited:

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reminds me on my faction time, as my lockpicker opened a trapped chest in Trammel, died on it and went into stat loss.
Not sure, if this is still the case.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes I kinda figured why I got stat loss but its rediculous, I fought a factionner before I fought that blue, and the factionner made me loose some hp then he died. After that I healed myself, attacked the blue and got guards wacked and I entered in stat loss even if the factionner was already dead and I healed myself.