• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLEASE WATCH THE VIRTUAL LIFESTYLES OF THE RICH & FAMOUS TONIGHT ON HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/STRATICS/

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What about The Virtual Lifestyles of the Poor and Obscure? Don't we count? :troll:
Heh, its really just a title I chose based on the overall theme of the show, but I assure you the Poor & Obscure & the Infamous will be featured as well.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I watched a couple episodes and really enjoyed it. I've visited Atlantic on shopping sprees and wondered who had all those wonderful things in that Luna house. An impressive display of shard shields! Anyway I enjoyed the show and intend to watch it frequently. I tend to be a collector and if your ever by Great Lakes your welcome to visit the Trinsic Historical Museum and my tavern next door. I've a rune on a vendor out front so anyone on Great Lakes searching Trinsic Historical can get a map there. I've only been back about a year so the collection is modest, but I hope to collect information and items concerning Trinsic. I've been playing off and on since beta and no matter how many times I leave I always find myself coming back home. I like how you have an in depth knowledge of the game and it's history. So many things I felt were major points and events in the game seem forgotten by almost everyone I meet. You seem to have a nice grasp on the early history and events of UO and that's what I find the most entertaining.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I welcome you to join me again tonight at 7:00 PM EST for a new episode of the Virtual Lifestyles of The Rich and Famous

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As a card-carrying member, I may introduce a "Virtual Lifestyles of the Old and Decrepit". :mf_prop:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Great show tonight Nails, as usual!