• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Starting Over on Legends?

deadite

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Came back to the game recently and am thinking about ditching Atlantic to play on a smaller, less cluttered shard. I remembered playing AOL Legends way back in the day, so I thought I'd check in here. I only PVM and don't plan on transferring anything over from Atlantic... I kinda like the thought of starting fresh. :)

Anyway, how is the population here? I don't mind low population at all... kinda prefer it... but at the same time I don't want to always feel like I'm playing a single player game.

Any active guilds? I'm not really an RP'er anymore due to limited playtime, but I don't mind casual RP, or just kinda staying in character somewhat for immersion. Mostly I'd be looking for active group hunts.

Thanks for any input!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first, welcome home :)

the only guild that I'm certain (well, pretty certain) still has regular guild hunts is TMC, fairly good sized crowd and some of the most helpful people you'll find - speaking of helpful, Zath can likely help you suit up if you don't have a crafter and giving a shout in general chat for items needed usually gets a response

after Atlantic you'll probably love that you can plop a house down just about anywhere you'd like to live

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM events are about the only time you see people around. Half of the people that show up are from other shards. The EM is a pretty good guy. There should be plenty of spots open on the Governers Council.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I moved from Great Lakes to Legends and never looked back. It's a quiet shard. Although if I ask for something I need in chat 5 people will jump in lol If your starting fresh what have you got to lose? You can still click on the Atlantic button when ever you want :)

Suki

Adventurer
I moved to legends a few months ago from alantic and europa i can honestly say its the best move i ever made,
The people here are lovely, kind, and very helpful, there are not many shops here is the only downfall to legends
You can place a house where ever you want really plenty of land available
I have placed a shop within luna walls south east corner where i try to supply for everyones needs :)
I love that you dont get all the trash talk in chat, its nice and clean, civilized, pure bliss, peace x

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Ummmm.... Captain Lucky's vendors, first building leaving the west side of the bank on the south side! :p For all your wants! ;) Stuff you need isn't as much fun :D