• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stall e-3 Catskills tram 4.0 or better pets

pumpkin_escobar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Adding post here in case of cross shard purchases.

Figured id throw up a post and see what happens.
Sorry for blowing up general chat with promotion of my toon Steely Mcbeam's Stable, which is stable E-3 in new mag tram btw :)

I'm new to the shard and need gold.
These pets that I have placed in the stable are really good and come waaaayyy below what I feel they're worth.

All pets are 4.0 or better, except for a pure white Cu Sidhe that has 3.6 rating, he's almost fully trained, just needs healing and resist raised, worth it though.

I guess what I'm trying to say is come check out my stable E-3 and get honest value for the harder to find pets.

I'd like to make Catskills my home, just like I did bank in 1998.

Take moon gate south and you'll run right into stable E-3

Thanks for reading

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wish that vendor was on LS! I have killed hundreds of G Dragons the last couple days and have yet to see one thats better than 3.6.Great prices for such hard to obtain pets,especially if they are trained.

The search (culling) continues for me!

pumpkin_escobar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Haha I know your pain, it's so frustrating! I got a 4.3 greater that's almost perfect, but his strength is like 550 so he's dead to me!

pumpkin_escobar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm really selling these cheap, hope somebody takes advantage. I'm just trying to make gold the honest way and I can't seem to keep more than a million in the bank :(