• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stacking items to make things bigger or longer

Medallia

Adventurer
I have seen this done with large soul forges and also with display cases, where usually they are only three tiles long, but seen them 4 tiles long. Could someone please help me and teach me how to do this? Thank you

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am bad at explaining things so try to stick with me here lol.. I could also show you in person how to if you would like..

To extend stuff you are basicly doing the trick to break up items multiple times. Just each time you are moving it over a tile or 2 depending on which parts of the item u want to keep.
You will need multiple items of the item you want to extend..

Like a display case you would lay down 3 goza mats _ _ _
then you raise each mat up about 7 or 8 times or so _ _ _ - - -
Now you place your display case on the gozas.
This gives you 3 tile floating case.
Now lay down a second case underneath that first raised case. Do not place directly under the floating case. Instead place it where you have a tile or 2 underneath that 1st floating case.
After both cases are down you will want to lower one of the goza mats underneath that 1st case that is in the air.
When you lower this breaks the case into 3 sperate pieces.
You lower one of the goza mats under the display case a notch or two. This will break the item and now give you 3 pieces.
Now you can lower that first case that is in the air back down to the floor.
This will give you a extended case.
If you placed that 2nd case with 1 tile under the first floating one. That will make you a 5 tile case. If you placed 2 under that first case you shorten it to a 4 tile case.

** - - - 1st case
- - - 2nd case
Lower top case
- - - - final 4 tile case