• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stable Slot News

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here they are, the stable slots.
3 slots, per character, for 500 Sov.

I find that to be a fair price, but it's not cheap if you're a pet collector.

http://i63.***********/oqvacm.jpg

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
and nott fair when I HAD 21 slots prior to the publish and lost them and had to BUY them back after the publish. What a crock.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I assume the UO took them away with publish. I have Mastery taming III which gave me 3 extra slots. Now those slots are "gone" and with the publish I had to buy them back with the sovereigns from UO ingame Store. Tell me I'm not the only one who noticed this?

Tyrtle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I assume the UO took them away with publish. I have Mastery taming III which gave me 3 extra slots. Now those slots are "gone" and with the publish I had to buy them back with the sovereigns from UO ingame Store. Tell me I'm not the only one who noticed this?

Did you change masteries? You only get the three stable slots while the mastery is active.

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have Taming120, Lore120, Vet100 and 18 stable slots, with Taming Mastery III active.

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you loose any pets?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did notice the other night that the boarding buff does say ~1_val~ instead of the number of slots I should be given, so I'm assuming that they just broke it.