• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ssshhh dont tell u.hall!

Lucy of Kenton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hello peeps, im posting here as to do so on u.hall would draw flames im sure. was just to say sorry if ive not answered pm's and icq's lately but ive been back im hospital but dont worry as im not ill its just that they have discovered that im maybe not wired up right (no surprise there then). gotta tell u the circumstances as to me its quite funny.

i was defending in court the other day and was putting forward my clients case when i just stopped! yup stopped and just stood there. part of an attention deficit problem. and when they carted me off and the docs got hold of me there was a bit of a watershed for me as i told them straight that i live every day in pain and they said it shouldnt be so they shoved me in a side room and bombarded me with doctors and i shouted at the consultant neuro and all he was doing was checking stuff. in the unlikely event someone on the ward is reading! im sorry i never knew i snored sorry

so sorry guys and im guessing nico may know how i feel? im still around now and then

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww *hugs* well I hope they figure out how to wire you up properly and get rid of some or all of the pain you're having.

Take care :)

Wenchy

Rosalinda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooooh dearie dear!
Hope they sort it soon, hun, but till then, don't worry about us - we'll just worry 'bout you - k?
*big big hugs*

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many is the time I've wished my learned friend would just stop in mid-defence, but alas...!

I had a nice lil broken jaw & concussion thang awhile back now, poppet, a brain bruise administered by a drunk driver. :gun: :gun: :gun:

As a result, I had a permanent migraine for about two months which gradually eased off as the swelling subsided/bruising healed. My docs drilled into me that if after x-amount of time there was no easing of the headaches, I was to return.

I'm glad you're being checked over thoroughly, Luce. Let us know how you're getting on, okay? :hug: