• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SSI Trade Deal

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Just a few days ago Brit had SSi town bonus, but now it has nothing.

did something happen?

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Brit came back with a town bonus, but it is now a casting bonus.

I just did the rounds and no town has SSI bonus and multiple towns and SDI and FC1 bonus.

*sigh* is there any way that one of the governors can activate an SSI bonus? (ideally brit since that was the one that had it 2 weeks ago)

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Thanks. I guess it’s weird that all of Baja doesn’t care about the SSi bonus and have duplicate town bonuses active for other buffs.

I supposed election time means something to me now.

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Run election, win, choose your bonus.
The Governors are elected by the citizens and are there to serve the players that elected them. The respective town bonus should be what the majority of the citizens want. All Governors should work together to have the best equitable spread of bonuses for the shard.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Moonglow has the trade deal it's citizens asked for. Not sure what the other towns do.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
The Governors are elected by the citizens and are there to serve the players that elected them. The respective town bonus should be what the majority of the citizens want. All Governors should work together to have the best equitable spread of bonuses for the shard.
If citizens don't care to vote, just one person with several accounts can win it.
what the majority of the citizens WHO PARTICIPATED want.
system is quite flawed. you made several trade runs once and don't care about rest. No taxes, no any other means of participating.

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I could care less about governors but switching between citizenships to different towns cost time, 1 week i think, maybe they need to get rid of this penalty? And its totally f...up if none of the cities offer ssi buff, a lot of ppl build their suit around this particular feature

gwen

Slightly Crazed
Means if you built suit around that 5%SSI (like I do too) you should put some efforts in maintaining it. No efforts - no bonus.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The gargole governor of Vesper says she can change the town bonus only once per real world week.
She says she's turned off renewal now, but doesn't know which day she can change the town bonus.
She also says there's only like 15 weeks of treasury money left too.

Me, I don't trust gargoles, especially ones who are overly eager to change things up to curry favor with potential voters.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
Well I ended up just having to buy a cameo to get the last 5ssi. For my Garg thrower btw!

I do certainly appreciate they help on this. If there’s a steady SSi I guess I could just sell the cameo again

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gov of Vesper announced it still can't change the trade deal for Vesper.
Today is Sunday.
Is everyone wearing swing speed epaulettes?