• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Srsly , you wont believe this....

S

Sir Ha-ward

U.hall thread

Srsly, you wont believe these people on here. This is why I seldom go to Uhall, its like arguing with a wall, but the walls parents were both related BEFORE they were married and the wall is totally deaf and blind *pulls hair out*

I

imported_Goron

dude, dirk doom brought the fight here already, check otu the "place your bets" thread elmer started. Dirk came and professed his knowledge of the game there too.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ugh, im going to get banned again if i keep posting there

I

imported_Goron

Yesterday I had three posts deleted from a thread in uhall:-(
There are just too many idiots out there, and when you toss me in as another, it makes the world crazy.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Ive even pointed out to these people how stupid they look and they keep posting making themselves look stupider. After that thread gets locked i think im gonna have to go on a uhall vacation.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Oh ya, just ripped a mod a good one, ill see you guys in a week

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i saw the drags on test center awhile ago and knew they were going to be a problem. people posted about it then too but it just got over shaddowed with people saying "that is why it is on test, to tweak it, blah blah blah."

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hm, still posting... those mods definitely not as quick on the draw as ours.

N

Nico-SP

If it does don't worry just make a new account that's what 50% of stratics does LOL

p.s. i cant believe my eyes in uohall its totally amazing-in closing, this is why wow has 11 million customers

G

<blockquote><hr>

p.s. i cant believe my eyes in uohall its totally amazing-in closing, this is why wow has 11 million customers

[/ QUOTE ]

The U-Hall is fugly.
The times when I have quit, it has made me not want to return.

It's no wonder the Siege board is so active.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Amzingly enough the siegers in this thread have made some great points, horribly enough im even agreeing with the JSVs that have posted in it. These people on Uhall are borderline disgusting imo. One of these tards on here has even challenged me to a duel with his or her dragon

. . . . . . .

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

I think I won that thread for us...

I dunno what that means yet but probably nothing good.

*shrugs*

we always get the short end of the stick... and they wonder why our people keep leaving...