• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Spring Rares Fest 2011

F

Fraggles

We on Lake Superior are going to be hosting a Rares Fest in April here are some of the Details with more to come! please let us know what you think and what you would like to see at this fest!

April 8th-10th

EVENTS
Relay race From Brit to Skara
Raffles
Silent Auction hosted by Lineman and Demon Slayer
Possibley a Play Hosted by Garth (crosses fingers)
Some kind of costume contest
Tour of Musems including the Legendary Glowing ORB Museum
2 Lake Superior regular auctions
Dungan crawls/hunts for those with skilled players
More Info
There will be 3 vendor houses set up for your buying and selling pleasure
Also a dragon guard for you safty
This is a post to get the ball rolling and we have many more great ideas and events to implement and we are getting some great support.
Please let us know if these dates work for everyone and what you would like to see...we want this to be a player event for everyone to enjoy so we will take your suggestions to heart
Hosts
Smokey of LS
MOkey Fraggle
Pandora (Wolfpack Guild)
Lineman
Demon Slayer
And many more working behind the scenes and still to be confirmed

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Sounds Great I will help with some sort of Prizes Donations. IS there a Location for the Vendor Houses yet?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please let me know if Barons of Umbra and Malas University from Atl shard can assist in any way.

F

Fraggles

Thanks Nabin we will get in touch! yes we have a location but its still Top Secret so we dont have the area clogged with houses until we are organized, it is a safe location with little or no spawn. If anyone has an event in mind that they would like to host let us know we would like to have some kind of event during the week as we hope to start giving out vendors on monday April 4th

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would love to attend, but will be busy that weekend with Drill for my Reserve duties...May come over still but prolly wont be able to make it.

W

wikky

Finally!! Glad to see the fest being organized on LS!! And looks to be a topnotch crew-- Sent you a PM offering support as needed

Can I also be the first to say "I need a vendor!" LOL

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think LS is a great choice, to bad I will be in Thailand for thai new year. But dont worry I will be thinking about you guys while I'm sitting on the beach drinking my Sing Ha's.

Good Luck with it, and sorry this time you wont be getting any of my gold!!

Tom

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I think LS is a great choice, to bad I will be in Thailand for thai new year. But dont worry I will be thinking about you guys while I'm sitting on the beach drinking my Sing Ha's.

Tom
That just has to be cool!:pint:

A

a friend

Very exciting stuff! Welcome all to an epic rares fest led by a legendary crew

S

Smokey of LS

Thank you all for your support, there has been alot invlvoed so far and all the help is great thank you all! We'll have alot of great fun for everyone!!! Hope to see Everyone There!

M

Marley ls

Glad to hear the rares fest will be held on LS cant wait for it. If there's any way I can just let me know or pm me

F

Fraggles

Things are progressing nicely! we have 5 houses up, 3 vendor houses 1 auction house and a Ceremony house up :).
I want to Thank Nabin for his donation, it has helped alot.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Tom
That just has to be cool!:pint:

It is the greatest place in the world, we go for a month every year. This year we are going to be staying in our own home we had built last year in Laos for 2 weeks, then go hit the beach in Patong for 2 weeks. I cant wait.

I did ask my wife if we could put it off for 2 weeks so I could make it to the Fest, I bet you all can guess what she said!! Lucky I still have a PC.

Tom

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Things are progressing nicely! we have 5 houses up, 3 vendor houses 1 auction house and a Ceremony house up :).
I want to Thank Nabin for his donation, it has helped alot.
Thats cool. You are well on your way!

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is the greatest place in the world, we go for a month every year. This year we are going to be staying in our own home we had built last year in Laos for 2 weeks, then go hit the beach in Patong for 2 weeks. I cant wait.

I did ask my wife if we could put it off for 2 weeks so I could make it to the Fest, I bet you all can guess what she said!! Lucky I still have a PC.

Tom
That sounds like a great time! I can just imagine what your wife had to say!

My wife used to have a difficult time understanding the time I spend on UO. Then she discovered Facebook and Farmville. Since then I'm banished to my laptop, she's always farming ;)