• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spring Cleaning

B

Bodhi

People have been telling me that spring cleaning ticket turn-in will end with the upcoming publish. But i personally havent read about it in this publish. I know they mentioned before that they would in the next publish, but then i would at least expect a notification of this in the upcoming publish.

Publish publish publish... hehe... im a bad writer, i realize that now lol.

christy1221

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope they give us a warning I still don't know what I want to get with my last few points LOL

L

Lord Kynd

no warnings that i have read or been told about
with the storms and alot of people being forced from there homes and still unable to return , and even more who will have to totaly rebuild i hope they wait, us having the option to pick things and 'horde' tickets is not a game altering event.
it is not like we can still turn things in, that is done with.. but expecting people to hurry and pick things they might not be sure about after turning in things they have held dear to them for years is definitly not a fair thing to do to.

again being able to pick rewards really is no different that us being able to pick vet rewards other than on the day our accounts have birthdays... would you like that ?

only 1 day a year can your account pick a vet reward, there will be no 'hording' vet picks in hopes of new things

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking myself for confirmation on the issue of ticket turn in and point reward redemption with regards to this next publish.

Approx how long do we have Jeremy?